on 25 May 2012
absolutely brilliant product! I've always had problems with ear plugs, because I cannot stand their pressure in the auditory canal. The earplugs can be inserted very smoothly because of the soft material. They then seal the auditory canal from the outside, without creating pressure in the inner ear. So you can sleep through the night perfectly.
The cord is super convenient because I can attach it to my sleeping mask (also from daydream). This way I don't lose them so easily.
As a personal tip: the earplugs can be used very well without cord to attend concerts or clubs. They are much more discreet and comfortable to wear than any other product I know. In addition, you can afterwards easily clean it which is very hygienic and besides saves money because you can always reuse them.
on 10 March 2014
I bought Daydream earplugs regularly because I tried and tested many, but found these to be the most comfortable and effective for sleeping in. Unfortunately in the past few months, the manufacturer has increased the size of the plug and the plastic stalk attached. I've no idea what possessed them and I did complain to Amazon about it, because it has rendered the earplugs too big. Plus it is now impossible to lie on your side when wearing them as the stalk digs into your ear.

If you bought this item in the past, please be aware that the difference in size is noticeable. I won't be buying these again.
on 22 May 2012
I have bought many kinds of ear plugs due to my sensitivity to noise.
This is the best kind I've ever found: they are so light, soft, can be
cleaned easily and most important: they definitely do keep the noise
out! I've been wearing them everynight!
on 2 October 2013
I have an elderly neighbour who is deaf and up is waiting for hearing aids. His TV interests became mine through the wall until I found these Ear Plugs. They don't block out all the noise but they reduce it so that I can concentrate on work or a book. Would recommend
on 23 May 2012
I really like these earplugs and can recommend them very much. Not only do they keep out the noise well, but they are really easy to put in. I always struggle a little bit with the regular plugs as they are difficult to put in and you can never really get them in deep enough into the ear. These ones are different. Because of the little "stick" thing at the end of each plug you can easily push them in and take them out.
So overall, five stars!
on 3 September 2013
I am glad I purchased these, I hate having my earplugs fall out of my ear at night and not be able to find them to put them back in! These still fall out but are much easier to find with the cord and obviously you never lose half of the pair! They're comfy and feel well made. Would recommend.
on 13 October 2012
I had high hopes for these. Much easier to insert than the foam type and seemed to muffle noise reasonably well. Sadly, after a couple of hours I had to take them out as they made my ears ache inside. It was very uncomfortable. I can only conclude my ear canals are smaller than average! Two identical pairs of this product were supplied. Why not send two different sizes instead?
on 2 September 2012
They arrived quickly and fit comfortably, but they don't seem to block out much sound, and certainly not more than the really cheep foam earplugs. Could be I have weirdly shaped or sized ears, but that's my experience!
on 31 July 2012
Arrived with no instructions, just in plain plastic bags, tried all sorts of ways to insert them depth wise, good job they have a string attached! totally useless, perhaps it is the shape of my ears as i find problems with the foam as well. purchased the wax type that you roll into a ball but only push over ear opening and they work so well for me, have asked for a refund, not fit for purpose
on 6 June 2012
These really are superb ear-plugs. Although not quite as effective as high-end foam plugs (eg, Hearos Ultra), there's only about 5-8db difference in it (like reducing noise by 80-85% instead of 92%). The biggest advantage over foam though is convenience:-

1. You need to roll foam plugs down and if they don't fit on the first try - you need to try again. It can take up to 2mins to properly fit them each time, especially if you have small ear canals.

2. Foam plugs get very annoying when you need to block out background noise but are also likely to be sporadically interrupted to talk to other people and need to keep taking them out / putting them in again.

These silicone / rubber type earphones (and they're soft silicone - not a firm one that rubs the ear canal) work almost as well, don't need "rolling down" like foam ones and can be inserted instantly. The have a very flat profile, so if you need them for sleep and lay on your side, there's no pressure from the pillow into your ear during the night. They're also reusable and cleanable with warm water & soap. For the price, you get two pairs not just one, so that's an excellent buy. Very pleased with the purchase.