Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Nov 2012, 11:25:24 GMT
Blancofied says:
Okay so, still no game as of 11:22. Considering that it's double xp weekend from midnight I am going to go ballistic if it doesn't come. I don't have enough money to go to the shops and buy it since Amazon has already withdrawn the money from my account.

But, I'd like to mention something that someone else recently said. Amazon think we're stupid. I received my game from LoveFilm 1st class yesterday after it was dispatched on wednesday, so obviously no problem with the service.

The actual problem is that Amazon had run out of stock and I believe that the 'Your Order has been dispatched' that I received on Monday wasn't true at all. It's a auto-message so people are assured that they are supposedly going to receive it the next day. I'm sorry but it's ridiculous. If the game doesn't come today, then they will need to give me back partial amount of the money, considering I can't even enjoy double xp weekend.

Posted on 16 Nov 2012, 11:42:49 GMT
D Tulloch says:
so much for first come first serve eh.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012, 12:05:10 GMT
G. Chisholm says:
im in the same boat, game was pre ordered paid postage so it would be here on time. marked dispatched on the 12th and estimated for delivery on the 13th. still no game here either!! i spent an hour yesterday emailing amazon and also on chat to two different people. got postage refunded but fat lot of good that is as told them if no game here today its rendered useless as cant use the xp in it. im currently waiting on my postman coming (as hes a late rounder), if it doesnt come today i told amazon guys id be back in touch asking for a full refund as only bought that copy for the maps and xp. 1st time ive had problems with amazon and im a very loyal customer, but i will never be pre ordering a a game from them again now after this carry on.

Posted on 16 Nov 2012, 12:14:56 GMT
I have mine as of 11.15am this morning . Not impressed at all with Amazon since I have Prime and it came by RM and not a Courier . So we be having words soon ¬¬¬

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012, 12:19:16 GMT
BugsyMalone says:
Here's another joke. I pre-ordered this game in May..it was supposedly dispatched on the 12th via Royal Mail and still hasn't arrived. After 4 phone calls to Amazon and being fobbed off with different tales every time...I ordered another copy on the 15th asking that I had a tracking number. iIt was sent via City sprint..with a tracking number and arrived here yesterday as promised! Been onto Amazon today they are refunding the cost of the pre-ordered game and that should be in my bank in the next 2-3 days We will wait and see.

Posted on 16 Nov 2012, 12:26:43 GMT
G. Chisholm says:
its a joke the lot of it, amazon have went downhill and fast. to think there was all the trouble with the last release they would have learned, but no hasnt changed a bit! losing customers amazon and fast!! i wont be buying again. one big joke and dissapointment

Posted on 16 Nov 2012, 14:32:43 GMT
lindaduff says:
I preordered 2 cods, 4th day still not here, i can't get a refund until 21st, shocking, i don't think they ordered enough so just fobbing us off. I've shopped with amazon for years now, not impressed at all

Posted on 16 Nov 2012, 14:42:44 GMT
D Tulloch says:
mine just arrived :D

Posted on 16 Nov 2012, 14:55:22 GMT
G. Chisholm says:
postman has just been on my street and no game!! going to amazon for refund!!!!!!!!!!! disgusting service!

Posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:06:13 GMT
manners says:
I waited three days and received shocking treatment on chat from them, only told that I must wait until the 21st November to report it lost which is a joke for a pre-orderd game the service I received was a joke with every reply from the amazon worker starting the sentence "I understand" which tells me they must read there response from A user manual, And then they had the cheek to offer me A refund on my delivery charge thinking that this would make up for not having my purchased product, It is obvious to me by reading A lot of the customer comments that Amazon did not have enough supplies to cope with the demand, And have tried to cover this up by putting the blame on the postal service, To be honest the way Amazon have dealt with their customers has been A disgrace, Not how A huge internet site should should treat their bread and butter customers because the video game market is hugely profitable to companies who Understand the terms "supply and demand" and "customer service" .

Posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:28:25 GMT
G. Chisholm says:
angry i am! ive just come off chat got told to wait till the 21st but they have put in a request to their manager for a refund. eh?? while ive got no game they are free to keep my money, thats is bad business and customer treatment. game is rendered useless as no game me and my son lose out on the bonus xp weekend. never buying from amazon again!

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012, 18:35:28 GMT
sally says:
day 4 still waiting im really fed up now if i dont get it tomorrow i ask for a refund : (

Posted on 16 Nov 2012, 18:42:00 GMT
sally says:
day 4 still waiting im really fed up now if i dont get it tomorrow i ask for a refund : ( i orderd 2 if this is a joke im not laughing ) i always shop off amazon and never add this trouble before. :(

Posted on 17 Nov 2012, 00:28:10 GMT
Blancofied says:
So, I got off with customer service after complaining via phone call and she said if you still haven't received the game by tomorrow then you should call them or email them to send your game via tracking delivery (which would be free for amazon prime users).
For those of u who are prime users and pre-ordered the game using prime, she said that their system automatically chooses the preferable delivery option when you pre-order something. So yeah, gonna miss out on double xp, that's for sure.

Don't you just hate when they constantly tell you "I understand, I'm so sorry, Unfortunately..." ugh.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Nov 2012, 08:01:29 GMT
BugsyMalone says:
Agree Maurice, its sickening how upset they are for you.... After 4 calls to Amazon I did exactly that re tracking (on the 15th) and they sent a 2nd copy via City Sprint with tracking and it arrived the following day. The Royal Mail game (pre-ordered in May and supposedly sent out on the 12th) has yet to arrive!
Ps I have been given a refund on the Royal Mail copy...

Posted on 17 Nov 2012, 13:29:49 GMT
G. Chisholm says:
well my postman been and gone today again with yet no game!!!!!!! me and my son have missed out on the bonus xp weekend with this so called pre ordered game that we havent received, gonna buy from local stores from now on, im finished with amazon after years of loyal custom, never buying from them again!!!! i requested a refund yesterday, they so called said its being processed. what a flipping let down!

Posted on 17 Nov 2012, 14:25:53 GMT
Ricewind says:
well I seem lucky compared to some of you on here my game turned up yesterday.
I have emailed Amazon about the lack of game on tuesday and they have refunded me my postage a grand total of £2.03.
emailed them again on thursday say still not turned up, they then state you have to wait until 21 november before we can send another one out or a refund,
when it turn up on friday it has been sent a standard letter which when looking at the post office website it doesn't fall in to this as the width of only up to 0.5cm which will never make it, so what the post office does is send as a second class postage hence the delivery times being longer. Amazon must have know about this, someone somewhere must be in a lot of trouble

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Nov 2012, 17:46:41 GMT
Last edited by the author on 17 Nov 2012, 17:48:14 GMT
BampyO says:
Yes, your right.Mine turned up today. My Amazon package had the 1st letter sticker on it but also another Royal Mail 2nd class sticker. As you have stated Amazon should have known that the package was too big for a standard 1st letter. Poor, very poor.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  16 Nov 2012
Latest post:  17 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about