- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Scholar; 01 edition (12 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9491386026
- ISBN-13: 978-9491386022
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.4 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
980,719 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #105 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Engineering
- #737 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- #1673 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
The Dawn of Software Engineering: from Turing to Dijkstra Paperback – 12 Apr 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Some of the best bits are in the interview transcripts of notable Turing award winners (Hoare, Wirth, Liskov & Naur). The inteviews seem well prepared to bring out thoughtful responses. I would already buy this book only for these interview bits.
A book well worth reading by anyone who is interested in computing.