on 2 November 2010
If you've bought or seen the previous bunny suicide books then you clearly know what your in for.

The third installment doesn't disappoint and is of the same high quality as before featuring all new hilarious and grim deaths.

What is worth mentioning is I ordered the hardback version of this book, expecting it to be like the first two little books with the thick card. What actually arrived was a much larger proper hard back book with a dust jacket. This by no means detracts from the contents, if anything its better as the pages are larger so bigger drawings. But its worth noting when choosing between hardback and paperback.

If they do re-release it in the smaller hardbacks like the other two then I'll certainly buy it again its that good.
on 26 January 2011
Bought as a stocking filler for my teenage son but not before I viewed it from cover to cover first!!! Really enjoyable (if that's the right word!). Highly recommended by father and son!
on 7 January 2013
This book, unlike previous Bunny Suicides is a good quality hardback, and has the usual black humour. However only about 50% is new material. A large number of the cartoons are recycled from previous outings, so if you have previous volumes from the same series, you may be left a little disappointed.
If however you are a sick, warped, twisted teenager (or like me, a sick, warped, twisted parent) who hasn't already had one of these books, you'll love it.
on 24 October 2011
This is such a funny (but slightly sick) book. I bought it for my 14 year old son's birthday and he loves it. The irony is very clever and the illustrations clear and effective. The only difficulty I have now is sorting out the arguments about who reads it next between the 3 men in my life.
If you are looking for a stocking filler for an awkward teenager or anyone with a sick sense of humour you've found it!
on 16 January 2014
I chose this book as my son has been looking for this book for a long time and could not buy it from our city bookshops. It is tongue in cheek humour as the poor bunny comes to some very 'funny' sticky ends
on 31 May 2016
I liked it, it was quite funny! However I did feel rather sorry for the bunnies as I have rabbits myself. Most of the time I find the author (Andy Riley) funny for example 'great lies to tell kids' is one of my favorites, however I do not find the death of one of my favorite animals that hilarious 😕😯😲😘💀🐇
on 14 February 2012
Bought for my teenage son, but we all ended up reading it! I have no idea why lots of pictures of bunnies wishing to terminate their existence should be so funny, but they are - perhaps it's the ingenuity of the ideas.
on 13 May 2014
I found this book Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really funny. I would really recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a big laugh and it is truly hilarious. as I said this book is really really really really really really really really really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really funny.
on 15 December 2012
"The Bunny Suicides" is an interesting series of books. It really shouldn't be funny, in fact most of them are quite sick, but they are also so hilarious, especially the ones that reference TV Shows or Films. (my favourite being the Doctor Who one from one of the other books in the series) They are very creative and the Art Style is pretty cute. The only reason I am giving this three stars is because of the slow loading time between pictures (that I don't seem to have on any of my other ebooks) and that some pictures are zoomed out quite a fair bit making them a bit difficult to see, a good example being the Harry Potter one. Aside from these flaws, I would recommend this book to anybody with a dark sense of humour.
on 23 December 2010
You will find yourself reading this in private so that you can laugh your head off without censure from more sensitive souls. I thought there were no ways left, but I was wrong, and I find myself laughing guiltily at this before I wrap it up for my son (What? You've never done that?). I must just add that the Police rescued me from the top of a multi-storey car-park in May, and I still find it absolutely hilarious!