Price:£7.73 - £12.99

on 11 June 2014
I was kind of surprised at how gray the main bit was, but that's how it is, the fit is good, I bought the medium and it fits my rather stocky 5 year old well (I would say maybe age 6/7 would be a better way of describing the size)
on 24 June 2015
Comes up large, a medium on my daughter is large, shes 130cm tall.
on 9 October 2014
Very quick postage. Fits really well and my daughter is very happy with it. It's been quite difficult finding a Rainbows top long enough to fit her (my 6 yr old is very tall!) but this fits the bill. Thank you.
on 28 April 2015
The tshirt isn't a great colour, it looks mucky, but I guess this is what it is ment to be like. I got my 6 year old a medium, there's no shape to them, really baggy looking. Expensive for what they are!
on 23 February 2015
I bought the large for my tall 5 year old, it fits great, still lots of room to grow so should last a while. A friend bought the extra large for her 6 year old and it is too big. The large is just right I would say 😊
on 19 October 2013
I'm not sure why they choose these colours for the uniform, but as for the quality it is good. Nice thick material and looks good when the badges are sewn on. Or, what I have done, is bought some ultra bond iron on adhesive. This way you don't need to sew on the badge ps and it looks so much neater! We have washed the polo shirt a few times so far and badges are still there.
on 31 January 2014
Daughter loves this,Super fast delivery,Well packaged,Save me hunting for a shop,Handy seller as do all different scout,Rainbows,etc stuff so will defintly use again
on 21 August 2015
Sewing was coming apart at both side seems before it had even been tried on so sent back.
on 20 March 2015
Sizing chart not very helpful. I ordered a Medium for my 6 year old thinking it would be a little on the big side, but it's just right and hopefully will not shrink before she finishes Rainbows!
on 14 July 2014
This is brilliant came fast and looks brilliant my little is 6years old and it's fits perfectly in fact a little big but great room for growth. Washes lovely as well,nice and soft. Very happy.