Size: 28|Colour: Brown|Change
Price:£9.93+ Free shipping

on 15 September 2013
When so many clothes are now being made with adjustable fittings, why does uniform made for brownies insist on delivering Ill fitting garments that even someone with a badge in sewing, which I do not possess, would struggle to alter! My tall, skinny daughter had no hope with these leggings....the length was still far too short, but the waistline could have fitted two of her!! Neither are trousers much better! Considering the cost of the uniform, I think suppliers could do a lot better.
My daughter is an average height 9yr old, average weight, not skinny. To get these leggings to fit lengthwise I've had to get them 3" too wide on the waist!
Now I'm tearing my hair out trying to get them to fit for Brownie camp tonight. Sick off being ripped off by girl guiding in this way. Her Brownie cap is a terrible fit and the long sleeved t-shirts are also short fitting with horrible gaping necks.
on 21 September 2012
When are the Brownies going to start and make these with an adjustable waist? My daughter is tall and skinny, to get the trousers to be long enough for her I have to buy a 34inch waist. I then have to spend ages trying to take them in so they don't fall down every time she moves. Not all of the UKs kids are obese!
on 18 December 2012
I was disappointed with this as despite measuring my daughter they were still too short. I have found most of the brownie's uniform is designed for square shaped children!! As my daughter is tall for her age I thought the leggings would be a good choice & while the material was good & they looked good on, they were still a good few inches too short.
on 23 September 2013
My eight year old has grown a bit. So seeing that her old leggings were too small I orderded her the next size. Unfortunately, the girl guides believe that girls grow in girth and not hight! They full down. My daughteer is counstantly having to pull them up! If anybody from the Girl Guiding association is reading this, please can you put some sort of pull code inside.

On a plus note. The material is of good quality.
on 8 December 2010
these are standard quality but they are very small fitting - I would order 2 sizes above your normal to get anywhere near the right lenght
on 12 March 2013
After reading reviews about the sizing and from speaking to other mothers, I deliberately measured my daughter and then ordered 2 sizes larger, however, the leggings were still extremely snug. She does wear them but you can see they are too tight and short for her. Strongly recommend buying from a high street store where your child can try on rather than chancing a purchase on-line of this range.
on 27 June 2016
The only thing that lets Brownie clothes down is the sizing, luckily I can sew but it must be really awkward for parents who can't.

I had to order the largest size to get the leg length for our tall 9 year old but the waist and thighs are huge on her so had to take them in a bit on each side. I very much doubt they will last till she finishes Brownies but not because of the quality because they are lovely and soft and well made, just a big shame about the weird sizing.

On the 'How does this product fit?' bit I have selected Fit as expected as I knew they would be too big on the waist and had to get the biggest size for the leg length. If I had ordered according to my daughters waist size they wouldn't have been long enough.
on 12 July 2015
Lovely leggings. My daughter is very pleased with them. Order as age though not as waist size.
They would have been big on my daughter if I'd have gone for her waist size. Can't understand why you can't just order by age in the first place. Why complicated matters?
on 25 January 2016
These trousers are awful! I should have heeded other reviews or tried on in the shop. I chose two sizes up from my daughters last pair and these were absolutely massive on the waist (I had to take them in) but too short on the legs and tight- the legs seemed no different to her last pair in size. These Brownie trousers are ok at first when they are small and most uniform is a bit big for them but they don't seem to take into account leg growth only waist. My daughter is an average size 9 year old. She has the skort now which she wears with tights but I prefer the cargo trousers personally.