- Paperback: 450 pages
- Publisher: CENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing (20 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1305106679
- ISBN-13: 978-1305106673
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 19 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 683,912 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
David Buschs Nikon D5300 Guide to Digital Slr Photography: Paperback – 20 Mar 2014
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A must have for the new 610 owner.
This one gives you the low down on every feature of the actual camera, it has already solved 3 "problems" I was having with the camera due to pig ignorance! Really useful to sit down and read it as well as looking up how to or where is stuff.
In short I like it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book for this model camera. Perfect for me, as I am a novice.Published 14 months ago by Isabella Delaney
His book is helping me a lot to understand how to work with my camera.Published 19 months ago by Mr. Fabricio F. T. Barros
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation