- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Delmar Cengage Learning (28 Jun. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1435460286
- ISBN-13: 978-1435460287
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 18.4 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 527,080 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
David Busch's Canon EOS Rebel T3I/600D Guide to Digital SLR Photography (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides) Paperback – 28 Jun 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction. 1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Picture. 2. The Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Roadmap. 3. Setting Up Your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D. 4. Shooting Basics. 5. Photography with your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D. 6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making. 7. Working with Lenses. 8. Working with Light. 9. Downloading and Editing. 10. Troubleshooting Your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D. Glossary. Index.
About the Author
With more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's "All Tech Considered." When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Can be read cover to cover or dipped in and out of as needed.
Would thoroughly recommend for anyone wanting to get more from their camera.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
what an easy book to understand and so well written you can follow it stage by stage and you will learn how to usa your camera betterPublished on 17 Mar. 2014 by stephen ray
Great book for a novice like me. It helps you step by step. If you want a Noddies guide this is the one for you.Published on 26 Jun. 2013 by N F PROUDLER
Covers all that I need to know about my camera. I would recommend it to all owners of the 600DPublished on 14 Feb. 2013 by E.J Prendergast
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation