- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
- Spend £10 on Kindle Books, get £3 in Kindle Book credit. Limited-time special offer. Offer valid till 26 November 2020.
The Daughter Paperback – 27 Mar. 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was send a copy of the book for an independent review by the author
both countries I have yet to visit, I loved reading about the places, the little details of the mis-en-scene lay scattered for me to pick up and put together. I felt like I was a voyeur and that I too was witness to the story that was being unfolded. At times I was confused with names, as some are a little similar and forgive me, being English I wasn’t always certain of the pronunciation. But that was a mild thing and of course my own issue. I loved that the author challenged the hell out of herself with ‘tense’ and more excitedly ‘person’. We had the central protagonist writing in ‘second’, some chapters in third and some in first. It was truly very smart. The little drips of mystery throughout were gifted and I loved how we were finally given a thump at the end. As a fellow author I am often fussy about what I read, terrible I know.... but I am delighted to say this was worth my light sunburn! Brilliant.