on 27 September 2014
Cuts out sometimes not sure if its mine or m friends other then that its really good :)
on 19 June 2013
bought to be used for online gaming with Playstation 3. Works well, no complaints. Well enough built for what it is used for.
on 15 October 2010
It is that it has good quality, ears are comfortable.

I will recommend buying this if you are a average sized head. but nothing ridiculoss like Stewie Griffin's (family guy) lol
on 27 January 2011
I purchased this thinking that I was going to save $20 over the only other bluetooth headset on the shelf.
Well, I guess you get what you pay for.
The battery life is terrible, I've got a 4 year old headset that came with Socom: Confrontation that still lasts longer than this one does. When it does decide to last for more than 2 hours, every 15 minutes (give or take 2 or 3) it puts itself on standby mode. I don't know if this is actually what it's doing but it's as much as I can figure. The earpiece no longer transmits voice from my PS3 and the microphone no longer picks up what I'm saying.
My PS3 however still displays that I have a headset connected.
If this was a simple standby feature to reduce battery consumption that wouldn't be too much of a problem except that nowhere in the manual (a flimsy 4 page booklet not much larger in dimensions than a large postage stamp) does it say how to return the headset to a usable state without turning it off, waiting a minute for it to finally disconnect from my PS3 and then turning it back on.
That's another "feature" that I would love to talk about. When you turn on any normal bluetooth headset it gives you a tone saying "DING! I'm turned on now". This headset gives you the same tone except at volume level consistent with a rifle going off next to my head.
Now the sound quality, that's something I can't complain about... when it's actually transmitting sound and not just the mangled voices of the people I'm playing with.

Finally, I thought that since this is an over-the-head style it would be comfortable, unfortunately the only person I could think of that they were manufacturing this for is a munchkin. With the headband retracted and the earpiece comfortably over my ear, the support art sits somewhere around the top of my skull. With the headband extended any farther than not at all the section where the extension meets the earpiece digs into the side of my skull making it literally impossible to wear longer than 30 seconds.

This headset is worthless. It's not worth the $30 I paid for it and I highly suggest no one purchases this in the future. Maybe Datel will start manufacturing products that last and work rather than producing sub-standard cheap knock-off quality junk and hoping enough people get gimmicked into thinking the low-price doesn't equate low quality.
on 13 December 2010
It Works, but gooseneck mic eventually snaps(before 1 year),after an hour of use it can almost hurt your ear.
Rigid and plasticky , battery life is good,sound reasonable but not excellent - not a long term solution as doesn't age well.
Remember for setup the bluetooth passkey is usually 0000. It's too easy to accidentally hit the disconnect button on its side (when adjusting volume + or -) without meaning to during in game chat.
on 8 June 2012
My mum brought it me and I read the manual and connected it up properly and doing all its flashing blue lights but it just didn't work on uncharted 3 what othe games don't it work on and what does it work on
on 16 February 2015
Does the job perfectly for the PS3 chats and in-game chat.
There is a very slight murmur after someone finishes chatting, but it isn't noticeable after long periods of use.
on 11 January 2014
did the job, but the flimsy make of this item did not last very long with all the use my son did. it fit great and the sound quality was fine, just didnt last that long.
on 15 January 2013
Bargain.

Still using this now and todays date is 15/01/2013

Simple design but effective.

Simply instruction to pair with PS3
on 31 December 2012
I really like the game and would recommened it to anyone who liked had a ps2 as its a very nice and headset