- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Database Management Systems Paperback – 9 Jan 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
1. Introduction. 2. The relational model. 3. Database design using entity relationship modelling. 4. Database design using normalisation. 5. Introduction to SQL. 6. Further SQL. 7. PL/SQL. 8. Query processing and optimisation. 9. Object-oriented and object-relational models. 10. Transaction management and concurrency control. 11. Backup and recovery. 12. Distributed database systems. 13. Web database connectivity. 14. Data warehousing. 15. Physical Database Design. Appendix - The Bus Depots' Database. Further reading. Index.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
so obviously I would say good about this book... NO!
this book covers a customised set of chapters that go in a proceeding wavelength
according to the requirement of understanding Databases/RA/SQL, from a beginner level to the third year of the degree.
this is one book which I am using all three years of my degree, and thereafter.
Overall, very easy to understand and implement.