- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Data Driven Business Transformation: How to Disrupt, Innovate and Stay Ahead of the Competition Hardcover – 29 Mar 2019
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, 29 Mar 2019
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the Inside Flap
"Caroline Carruthers and Peter Jackson have authored an excellent account of how to navigate the data wild west to becoming a data enabled business. Easy to understand, this is a no-nonsense guide on how to mobilise and execute transformation. I particularly loved their emphasis on people being at the heart of everything and our powerhouse for the future. Bravo!"
--Lisa Harrington, MD of learning division QA ltd
It used to be enough to digitise your company across different platforms. That part of history is called the Digital Revolution, and now, organisations that don't extricate value from the data available are heading for extinction.
Pioneering data experts and ground-breaking authors of The Chief Data Officer's Playbook, Caroline Carruthers and Peter Jackson partner again to show you how the best in the business are transforming their companies with the power of data. Get inside the projects representing the highest innovation and best practices in the industry to bring your data literacy up to speed and drive your business with data-driven decisions in real time.
Data Driven Business Transformation gives you the know how to drive tangible value from your data in an ethical and sustainable way.
"Data is the most important asset a business has, yet most companies are data rich but insight poor. This book provides a clear and compelling roadmap towards becoming a data driven business, by not just focusing on data but on the whole game of change that is required. Essential reading if you wish to remain competitive."
--Martijn Moerbeek, Group Digital Strategy and Innovation Director at Legal and General
From the Back Cover
"This data leaders' 'bible' will arm you with the blueprint for a data-centric organization, the practical examples to make it happen, and the courage to keep going!"
--Katia Walsh, Chief Global Data and AI Officer, Vodafone
OPTIMIZE YOUR BUSINESS DATA
FOR FIRST-CLASS RESULTS
Data Driven Business Transformation illustrates how to find the secrets to fast adaptation and disruptive origination hidden in your data and how to use them to capture market share.
Digitalisation - or the Digital Revolution - was the first step in an evolving process of analysis and improvement in the operations and administration of commerce. The popular author team of Caroline Carruthers and Peter Jackson, two global leaders in data transformation and education, pick up the conversation here at the next evolutionary step where data from these digital systems generates value, and really use data science to produce tangible results. Optimise the performance of your company through data-driven processes by:
- Following step-by-step guidance for transitioning your company in the real world to run on a data-enabled business model
- Mastering a versatile set of data principles powerful enough to produce transformative results at any stage of a business's development
- Winning over the hearts of your employees and influencing a cultural shift to a data-enabled business
- Reading first-hand stories from today's thought leaders who are shaping data transformation at their companies
Enable your company's data to lift profits with Data Driven Business transformation.See all Product description
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|