on 10 July 2016
Beautiful vase, excellent quality and lovely colour.
It is extremely well packed in a good quality gift tube.
I would certainly recommend this particular vase.
on 1 November 2013
I saw this vase at the Dartington factory last year but they had none for sale. This is so lovely and ideal for cut garden flowers on the windowsill. Would recommend this wonderful little vase, and the seller as it was well packaged and quick to arrive.
on 12 November 2016
this vase is small, it is pretty and is illuminated by light. I sat on shelf with sun coming in, unfortunately I see it has developed a hairline fracture likely a manufacturing flaw, sadly it is out with return times when I noted, therefore I am left with defective vase not good value for 20 pounds paid.
on 23 November 2015
Have brought crystal from the factory shop in Devon and it is always good quality would recommend Dartington Crystal (if your on holiday in Devon would recommend a visit to the factory shop)
on 2 September 2016
I use the vase to display flowers on a small mantelpiece in my guest-room. it is great for this purpose.
on 19 September 2016
This vase is cute. The colour is beautiful and just gives the right pop of colour I needed on my table
on 14 October 2015
Nice quality vase but so small it is impractical

See one answered question