Customer reviews

Dark Skies [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 2 September 2017
Started off interesting, then quickly turned into a cross between poltergeist, (flashing tv, lights etc) and Eastenders (constant arguing). Plus the sound kept dropping then coming back twice as load, OK for surround sound, not so much for headphones or wearing a hearing aid.
on 12 June 2017
Excellent film but it stopped at about 40-45 minutes in, had to fast forward past it, not sure if it was my end or yours
on 10 April 2017
Very good film had me on,edge of my seat right till the end excellent
on 16 October 2017
Very good
on 9 August 2014
After looking for horrors to watch, I decided to give this one a go. I thought it would be about ghosts but it's actually about alien abduction which doesn't bother me.

As it is a blu-ray, I didn't need to bother with upgrading the firmware of my player to play this title which is a good start,

The film includes some of basic generic horror conventions which I like. I haven't heard of any of the actors in this title but I felt that they did a good job.

No negatives about the product.
on 7 July 2014
on 17 December 2014
descent scary film. quick delivery
on 20 July 2015
great movie
on 23 October 2015
Very fast delivery great bargain
on 31 October 2014