- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 15680 KB
- Print Length: 634 pages
- Publisher: Feral House; Revised edition (1 Sept. 2009)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0051UYAV4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #78,585 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£18.99|
Save £3.89 (20%)
Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA, Enlarged and Revised Edition Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 634 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||Optimised for larger screens|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Why then do I give the book 5 stars?! Mainly because of the almost fantastic facts set out in Chapter 5 which alone is worth the price of this book.
That the authors were able to associate various NASA motifs with ritual beliefs of ancient Egypt and/or Freemasons is interesting. That they connect some very senior people originally in charge of the U.S. space programme directly to Nazi/occult backgrounds is frightening, especially if you consider the implications. Most fascinating is the number of times they are able to link the timing of mission launches or landings to
1) Freemason ritual dates such as April 20* (Hitler's birthday) or July 20 (ancient Egypt's new year and also the day of Freemason Buzz Aldrin's 'ceremony' on the Moon - mentioned in his autobiography); [returning note: many US tragedies are on April 19 or 20: Waco siege - April 19, Oklahoma City bombing - April 19, Columbine - April 20, and the oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico exploded on 20 April 2010] or
2) precisely when specific stars are at 33 degrees (or 19.5/19.471 degrees - the sine of which is .3333); as well as
the frequency with which the number 33 crops up in products and places named/occupied by NASA or corporations linked to NASA. (Apparently 33 means complete, or finished.Read more ›
I have to say that the 'points of view' presented in Dark Mission were IMO largely erroneous. The 'smoking gun' photgraphs presented for evidence could not have been less so. Scratchy grainy BnW photos interpreteded as massive glass structures on the moon, or piles of rubble described as mechanical artifacts, layers of geological sediment described as hundreds of buildings and ruins, all unconvincing. Also being told on page 30 that ' Only a small proportion of humans can rotate 2D images in their brains to see 3D structures' was condescending. I was not only disappointed in the content I was also quite annoyed that, possible masonic connections aside, so little technical data was supplied, lack of legal documentation, and very little real historical evidence.
Having sinced viewed the author Mr Hoagland on U-tube it is clear that he is an 'intellegent' man, but sorry, from my perspective this read is not recommended.
Here's a sampler of the Hoagland, Bara and Parfrey FAILBLOG:
p. 58. "[NASA] was quietly founded as a direct adjunct to the Department of Defense..." Nonsense. The relationship between NASA and DoD is contractual only. "Quietly"? What kind of noise did Hoagland expect?
p.91. The authors claim that the following features are at, "or very near," a latitude of 19.5°: The Great Dark Spot of Neptune, The Great Red Spot of Jupiter, The erupting volcanoes of Io, Olympus Mons on Mars, and Mauna Kea. Of those, Mauna Kea is the only one at 19.5°. Latitude FAIL.
pp. 156-157, 383-387. On these pages the authors make breathtakingly ridiculous assertions that three failed Mars missions of the 1990s were deliberately sabotaged (either by NASA or by a "powerful cabal") to prevent them from returning high-resolution photography which would inevitably confirm the existence of ancient civilizations.
Mars Observer (1993)
Mars Polar Lander (1999)
Mars Climate Orbiter (1999)
James Oberg has exposed these allegations as utterly false in a Space Review article.
p. 163 The "Brookings Report" recommended suppressing evidence of extraterrestrial civilisation. It did not.
p.232 and color Fig 12.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
thoroughly enjoyed this book,dark mission opens your eyes to a whole new world i did not even know existed.I will definitely read more books by this author.Published on 5 Jun. 2014 by carl richardson
Excellent research and a extremely thorough knowledge of Nasa techniques
Brings out the truth of whats going in this world and the outer limits
then you will enjoy this.
Some of it is true and some isn't.
We may never know the real truth.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > History of Engineering & Technology
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Technology & Engineering > History
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths