Customer reviews

Dark City (Repairman Jack Novels)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 8 July 2017
Put them down. As soon as I finish one book, I'm on to the next one. I don't know what I'll do when I finish them all!!!!..!
on 25 February 2014
I was on my way to a helicopter repair engine course at rolls royce more than 25 years ago and stopped in a service station for coffee saw this book 'the tomb' thought i would buy it for night time reading while being aqway for the week, always wondered what happened to repairman jack ,thought this was the only novel.i turned 60 two years ago and my daughter bought me a kindle. i was looking for something to add to my kindle and saw another repairman jack novel then realised there was a huge amount of stories i have bought an read every single one twice also read all of the adversary cycle books, all told this is a superb colletion of novels for any one who likes something different. cant wait to read the last in the rp early years, think its called fear city but not sure when its out.
on 1 November 2013
Unlike the latter part of the adversary cycle where we knew where we were heading, this and cold city give us FPW having fun. The absence (well, almost) of the overarching, portentous "end of the world" arc means "just jack", which frees FPW, and injects energy and enthusiasm into the various interwoven storylines that are expanded in the style of the short stories.

It's an enjoyable listen and I'll be backing it up with Kindle shortly-not to be missed.
on 7 November 2013
I've been reading Jack's adventures since my teens after finding a copy of The Tomb in a junk shop.20 odd years later I'm still enjoying them as much as ever. Dark City is as good as any of the series.
Life after Jack? I don't want to think about it!
on 28 August 2015
I've only started reading F Paul Wilson, I wish I had started earlier, this is a great book in a great series. Can't wait to read more of his books - Repairman Jack Rules.
on 1 October 2014
I loved this book and can't wait for the final instalment. Learn how Mr Fix it became Repairman Jack. Engrossing. Repairman Jack rules!
on 13 June 2016
F Paul Wilson never fails to deliver. Great narrative style which draws the reader in and keeps them there. More please.......
on 16 December 2014
For those either wanting an intro to Repairman Jack, or an insight into his early formation, then this trilogy is a 'must'.
on 17 March 2016
This book gives the reader all the gaps that the earlier repairman jack stories left unanswered. Can't wait for 3
on 2 November 2013
You have got to get this book if you read the first. Cant wait for the next (unfortunately the last) one.....