- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 16"
- Four seasons performance dog coat
- Breathable outer coat
- Full chest protection
- Removable polar fleece lining
- Light reflective band
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This 2 in 1 dog coat has a removable polar fleece lining and is perfect for all weathers. Attach the fleece lining for warmth in the winter or remove for lighter. Waterproof protection in the summer. Adjustable velcro fastenings. Rear leg straps are also built in to help prevent slipping. The outer coat is made from a waterproof, windproof and breathable fabric to protect from the elements and ensures that your dog is comfortable whatever the weather. Size 16 inches. Black colour.
Each order comes with 1 x Danish Design 2 in 1 Light Reflective Dog Coat, 16-inch, Black
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've had no trouble with the stitching as a previous poster has mentioned, to be honest I'm surprised that the poster didn't notice during the walk, I thinks it's a real shame the dog acquired lacerations requiring veterinary care during a walk, wounds that serious would have caused some discomfort I would imagine, and I think would have been noticeable if close attention was paid to the dog.
I like the product so much I've just ordered another two for my other two springers, now getting on in years.
When back home found dogs were wetter than when using their old coats. Schnauzer chest soaking despite being covered by coat. Water flooded out of the coats onto kitchen floor. The chest sections of coats seemed to have soaked up loads of water.I could not have coped with this in the campervan so it's as well I discovered before going away.
I am so disappointed. Coats look well made and I expected no problems. Now about to wash and try to reproof old coats [made by Outward Hound and 6+ years old] and do a bit of stitching. Used these old coats today and dogs were much dryer.
Product delivery was quick and I'd certainly buy from Super Pooch again. Top marks!
My dog is a 3 yr old rescue, and I had no idea if he'd ever worn a coat before. The first time I put it on (without the fleece liner to start with) he was very unsure, and kept shaking himself and walking like a duck! However, within 5 minutes he was running round the field like a loony, leaping in the air to catch his ball, and seemed oblivious that he even had the coat on.
It's very well designed, easy to put on, stays put (I've never had to use the back leg loops) and looks really smart. Very impressed with my choice and now the only thing that needs wiping after a romp in a wet, muddy field is his legs!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought 2 of these in the purple and liked them so much that i bought 2 in the orange so my dogs have a change. I bought the 14inch for my mini schnauzers. Read morePublished 2 months ago by pcc1
Excellent, fits dog perfect plus has liner for the winter.Published 2 months ago by Ronald George McCarthy
What a fabulous dual jacket good for summer when it's raining but still warm and for winter just add the fleece to the inside, good quality would definitely recommend this product.Published 3 months ago by jean hair
Haven't used this yet as it is for my puppy to grow into in time for the poor weather. Bought this after a recommendation from a friend as it is the only coat she has tried that... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Bod
Brilliant coat. Really thick lining which is easily removed. the outer coat kept my dog totally dry. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sarah .C
Absolutely love it! It keeps my dog dry on wet muddy days although he gets rather mucky on his underside. At least all I have to do is wash his bottom half. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Imelda Marcos wannabe
Very happy with this coat. Missy doesn't mind it too much either and it's a nightmare trying to keep her in a coat!Published 4 months ago by brina23