- Boxed-product Weight: 540 g
- Item model number: 0592
- ASIN: B002FGTJEU
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 30 Jun. 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (92 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 56,581 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Danielle Clear Acrylic Pedestal Mirror
|Price:||£14.94 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Modern acrylic mirror from Danielle
- Perfect for use in the bathroom or bedroom
- Designed with high quality clear acrylic
- Two settings, including true image and 10 times magnification
- Mirror is 15 cm wide by 23 cm high
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Made with high quality clear acrylic, this compact mirror from Danielle features 2 magnification settings, including true image and 10 times magnification. Perfect for use in your bathroom or bedroom, the mirror is 15 cm by 23 cm high.
Danielle has been selling mirrors, compacts and cosmetic accessories for over 20 years and now offers the most comprehensive range for home and travel. Our commitment to quality and value ensures a first class product every time. For innovation, design and fashion – Danielle has it all.
Top Customer Reviews
As I've grown older (50) I've found it increasingly difficult to pluck eyebrows, put on make-up, especially lashes and was, until I found this product, working with one of the 12x mini handbag size mirrors with suckers on the back. I found the suckers stopped working within weeks rendering the mirror as good as useless since you couldn't balance it anywhere with great success and you can't hold the mirror and pluck your eyebrows.
Conversely, this self standing magnifying mirror solves all those problems. What I love about it is it's size, the lightweight but solid frame, making it easy to tip and tilt without fear of it falling over. It's brilliant for a close up view when you're dyeing lashes, fixing false eyelashes or plucking. It's also great value for money.
I had no problem waiting a bit longer for delivery since I was told at the outset what timescale was involved and it was well worth the wait.
Otherwise, I thought the mirror was quite stylish.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great mirror , wish it was that tiny bit larger mirror surface ,thats why 4 stars not 5 . Wow scary what you can see with this much magnification.Published 15 months ago by A L MCFERRAN
Brilliant mirror but turned up with the base detached or perhaps broken....nothing a bit of superglue couldn't fix!Published 15 months ago by libby
Had to return as my mum said was magnification was too good! It scared her!Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer
After a lot of searching, I was pleased to find this lightweight magnifying 2 way mirror. Lots of magnifying mirrors just aren't strong enough, but this one is ideal and I liked... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Countrylady