on 18 October 2015
Great look! Not girly, not complicated, just a simple but elegant one! Love it!
review image
on 4 July 2017
I think a 100 pounds watch could be better than this. What I got is a 30 pounds box, and a 20 pounds-like watch. Without the brand name, I am pretty sure you can even buy the same quality watch for just 10-15 pounds.

I don't understand why my wife would insist me to buy this for her birthday.

'It's fashion'. That's what she said.
on 8 March 2017
However, that doesn't bother my wife - she loved it.

If you want something that will be in fashion for a couple of years this will do the job but I wouldn't recommend it for someone who is into their watches (who would probably appreciate a manufacturer of greater heritage and a better movement). I believe something like a timex weekender is better value for money.
on 23 June 2016
I've just returned it. To be honest, I think it's fake one.
on 7 July 2017
To be honest I am not very happy with the product. I bought it when there was a big discount, and I had a voucher so I got it with very good price. But the leather belt looks not that new to me, I don't know what happened....
on 28 May 2017
I really like the rose gold, it is simple and very comfortable to wear.
on 21 June 2017
bought this for my daughters Birthday she loves it nice quality watch for the money
on 28 June 2017
simplistic design for the price but very sturdy.
on 21 April 2017
It's a Daniel Wellington. What more needs to be said? Once purchased I couldn't have waited long for the delivery. And I didn't have to.
on 17 May 2017
The watch is beautiful ! It was a present for my girlfriend! She loved it! Classy!
Thanks!