Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 21 April 2014
Interesting and enjoyable read. Nice to see Daniel isn't a typical luvvy actor and I hope he stays true to his acting roots.
on 29 June 2014
I learned that he swears a lot. Is probably on the defensive. And women find him fascinating. No surprises there
on 30 May 2013
bought if because daniel craig is a great actor but the book contains a lot of swearing but some good points.
on 27 May 2009
Good service, fast delivery, and excellent reading. I am in the process of reading this book and haven't been disappointed. I have always liked Daniel Craig as an actor and what I have read, he's very passionate about his work and his family. You won't be disappointed.
on 7 February 2009
Have to admit I havent actually read this - but the front cover said it all (how many times did my teachers tell me not to judge a book by its cover - quite literally!) but not bad quality for the price - one criticism of the pictures used in this book was that there were not enough torso shots!