- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 116715 KB
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Publisher: IDW (19 Mar. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IOX94VQ
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #547,151 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£15.99|
Save £7.60 (48%)
Danger Girl: The Chase! Kindle & comiXology
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 104 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire Tablets
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have always been a J Scott Campbell fan. Ever since I saw designs for Gen13. I really love his illustration style. I read that book and his Danger Girl series. Both were awesome.
Back to this book. It always seems like Mr. Campbell knows what his fans want. This book seems to cover all the issues that past coloring books have.
1. The pages are perforated.
2. Decent paper. Not the greatest, but it is definitely better than the terrible paper in the Zenescope books.
(Which also have some of his work in them.)
3. The front of the pages have large, page-filling designs, while the backs have small, rectangle-confined designs. Which caters to people who don't like two-sided pages and those that do.
4. Spoiler alert! There is a 2.75 fold out design in the back. And it is fantastic!
5. This book has a mix of designs with varying detail. Which is great if you don't feel like doing really intricate pieces all the time.
6. This book doesn't have any of those stupid filler design pages like Zenescope has been throwing in their books. Every page is an illustration from the comic book. Even the small designs on the back of the pages are actual illustrations.
So, this book is the perfect package. And it has a deserving price.
Poor paper quality and double sided prints mean either you're photocopying - and then coloring on copier paper (ugh) OR you're ruining half the book (double ugh