- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 175 KB
- Print Length: 21 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003HS5LY2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #133,741 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dandy Detects: A Victorian San Francisco Story (Victorian San Francisco Stories Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 21 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of £2.62 after you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Dandy Detects: A Victorian San Francisco Story (Victorian San Francisco Stories Book 2)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This historical mystery story is well written and interesting and the atmosphere of 1870's San Francisco is good. However, it is too short for the mystery to be developed and for the characters to become familiar. If you haven't read "Maids of Misfortune", I think that it will be difficult to understand who each person is, as very little information is provided for each person's history.
Considering that it is a very short story, which actually took me about fifteen minutes to read, it seems a bit dishonest to charge so much for it.Read more ›
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Although predictable, I still enjoyed this short story that is an introduction to the author's new book, and some of the same characters are in that book. I really like the characters and the setting in San Francisco and love the dog, Dandy. He's an excellent detective. This story was enough to convince me to buy M. Louise Locke's novel Maids of Misfortune: A Victorian San Francisco Mystery. I'm looking forward to reading and reviewing the novel.
I read her book "Maids of Misfortune"' and now I wait for "Uneasy Spirit".
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Historical
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Mystery
- Books > Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Mystery > Cozy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Mystery > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Victorian