HDE Dance Party Equalizer Sound Activated LED T-Shirt (XXL)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- T-Shirt lights up and reacts to various sound levels with adjustable sensitivity T-Shirt made from 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- Battery pack with belt clip is built into the t-shirt, interchangeable with other LED panels with the same adapter type
- LED panel and battery pack can be removed from the shirt and be integrated with other apparel or used for interior decoration
- Sizes: M, L, XL; Color: Black (shirt); Batteries: 2 x AAA (not included); Package Contents: 1 x T-shirt w/ battery pack, 1 x Dance Party Equalizer LED panel
- HDE is a registered trademark and is the only authorized seller of HDE branded products
Customers Also Shopped For
Keep all eyes on you every time you go out with the help of this awesome LED t-shirt. With a built in sound activated sensor, the LED EL (electro-luminescent) panel corresponds with the sound around you. We send you the t-shirt and LED panel unassembled; allowing you to place the panel on the shirt or wherever you would like to via super adhesive backed Velcro strips. Panels are interchangeable, letting you use many panels with the same shirt. The great thing about the panel coming separate is you get to choose where you want it on the shirt or you can use it on a different color/graphic print shirt or even a hoodie! Assembly is fast and easy. Instructions: 1.) Choose the location for the panel, 2.) Place the panel securely on the location, 3.) Mark where the cable needs to run through, 4.) Make a slit large enough to fit the connector through, 5.) Connect the controller and you are done!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
First, I was flabbergasted on how I had to actually cut a hole in the T-shirt to run the flat ribbon cable connection. I think the hole should be already there and stitched around the cut to prevent fraying when you wash it.
I connected the ribbon to the circuit display and it did not work. I tried several times, and plugged in the display different ways. There should be a key to plug the connector in one way as I'm not sure if it matters or not but I kept trying to get it to work. I am an Electrical Engineer so I checked the possible defects as to why this was not working. Finally, after about 10 minutes of playing with the ribbon cable, connection and battery pack it worked.
My nephew, who is well over 6ft 2 inches at 15 needs an XL and the XL size is very small. I think this just fit my niece, who is a M at best so if anyone needs a TRUE FIT these t-shirts run extremely small.
The gift was just something fun for a young man at 15 years old to enjoy but because of the fit, problems with getting it to work, how you have to connect it and the cutting of the hole in the shirt, I rated this 2 stars and would NOT recommend this to others. I really feel I wasted my money on something that could of been made batter or at least described better.
I did not contact the seller about these issues