Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£11.09

As I write this review we are not even halfway through 2013, so why this CD has been released with the title Dance Party 2013 is beyond me - surely a CD with that name should be released in December for the Christmas market and should feature the best party dance tracks of the year. Unfortunately this CD does not even feature the best party dance tracks of the first six months of 2013; even the classic Get Lucky isn't included which is unforgivable. Instead the tracks are a motley bunch to say the least, with the occasional gem appearing alongside some stinkers.

I am turned fifty so I realise that this CD was not compiled with me in mind but even my seven year old daughter, who it was bought for, seemed pretty cheesed off by it after a few plays. To be fair though, she did enjoy the "bonus" dance DVD though.
on 12 January 2014
The music tracks were an ok mix and as the seller described. However I bought this mostly for the dance bonus dance DVD because my 6 year old loves to dance. He's looked at it twice and lost interest. There are 3 dance videos and they aren't for the more popular songs so I'm a bit disappointed with it.
on 23 December 2013
Arrived on time and is as described. Its a present for a little girl so I'm sure she will love singing and dancing along to the music. At a very good price so would recommend on that basis, probable not easy listening for the older generation!!
on 8 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter's birthday party. I deeply resented paying £8 for it since it's full of utter cack, however my 4 and 6 year olds love it. It comes with a dvd that shows you how to do all the dance moves, particularly loved by my 4 yr old boy. The only downside is that both children are now aware of 1D, despite my best efforts to shield them from the band until now....
on 3 December 2013
My sons who are aged 4 and 6 love this CD. It is just as described and is what they wanted.
on 24 February 2014
Great delivery service from Amazon. All of the so ngs played correctly.

I bought this to play at a birthday party for a 5 year oldgirl. I wantedd something that was current, and without dodgy language, but not nursery rhyme type songs. So, I was relieved to find this cd on Amazon. Both boys and girls enjoyed the music and track 22 was great for Musical Statues!
on 30 July 2013
Very will prove very popular at parties.

Due to its release date, only contains tracks from the first half of 2013. Perhaps a small criticism of the DVD would be the exclusion of some CD tracks, so that there can be multiple repeats of other tracks.

Look at the cover, what you see is what you get. Makes an excellent present.
on 28 January 2014
This was another xmas present my granddaughter loves it

dance around the house all the time

I would recommend to my friends
on 3 October 2013
Bought for a 6 year old's party, the kids loved it especially the music dvd, which was a great feature.
on 13 January 2014
Thank you for music that children can listen to, no inappropriate words, sadly hard to find music that is child friendly at the moment.