- Also check our best rated Romance Book reviews
A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5) Paperback – 15 Mar 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Please note that this book is the second part of A Dance with Dragons, which was previously published as one single volume in hardcover, but has been published as two books in paperback. The first part of the paperback edition is A Dance with Dragons Part 1: Dreams and Dust.
'Of those who work in the grand epic fantasy tradition, George R.R. Martin is by far the best'
‘An absorbing, exciting read … Martin’s style is so vivid that you will be hooked within a few pages’
‘The sheer mind-boggling scope of this epic has sent other fantasy writers away shaking their heads …Its ambition: to construct the Twelve Caesars of fantasy fiction, with characters so venomous they could eat the Borgias’
‘Colossal, staggering … Martin captures all the intoxicating complexity of the Wars of the Roses or Imperial Rome'
From the Inside Flap
HBO's hit series A GAME OF THRONES is based on George R R Martin's internationally bestselling series A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE, the greatest fantasy epic of the modern age.
A DANCE WITH DRAGONS: AFTER THE FEAST is the SECOND part of the fifth volume in the series.
The future of the Seven Kingdoms hangs in the balance.
In King's Landing the Queen Regent, Cersei Lannister, awaits trial, abandoned by all those she trusted; while in the eastern city of Yunkai her brother Tyrion has been sold as a slave. From the Wall, having left his wife and the Red Priestess Melisandre under the protection of Jon Snow, Stannis Baratheon marches south to confront the Boltons at Winterfell. But beyond the Wall the wildling armies are massing for an assault...
On all sides bitter conflicts are reigniting, played out by a grand cast of outlaws and priests, soldiers and skinchangers, nobles and slaves. The tides of destiny will inevitably lead to the greatest dance of all.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thrillers
- Books > Fiction > Adventure Stories & Action
- Books > Fiction > Family Sagas
- Books > Fiction > Film & Television Tie-In
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Genres > Science Fiction
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Historical Romance > General
- Books > Romance > Sagas
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > TV, Movie, Game Adaptations