Customer reviews

Size: XL (42/44)|Colour: Multicolor|Change

on 3 April 2016
Love the colour of these tights (they really do make your legs look fab!) and they are really super glossy and extremely flattering - the "but" for me is that they are just not long enough for me. I am 6ft tall and ordered the "large" size but the crotch is about an inch lower than it really needs to be on me. I would buy them again but would need to buy the next size up in the hope that the legs are longer (previous experience in hosiery is that when you go up a size they tend to be "wider" not necessarily "longer".
on 26 July 2016
got these dance tights not to dance in .just love them
on 17 June 2017
Ridiculously to small might fit child
on 7 July 2016
Lovely tights but from experience go for the next size up to what you are. They have a lovely shine and are very sexy.
review image
on 13 October 2014
Excellent quality and value for money got a large size as I am 6ft tall and they fit comfortably without having to stretch them to fit.
on 30 September 2015
Lovely colour, as described. Nice sheen on tights. Good support aspect.

I wash these by hand, do not use fabric conditioner as it weakens the fibre. Dry flat on the radiator .

There are no issues with snagging or bagging round the ankles.
on 11 October 2014
I bought these because i love very high gloss shiny tights, and i wasn't disappointed. They look great and feel fabulous on my legs.
on 17 March 2016
Arrived the day before expected which was great however when I put the first pair on to try for size they ripped. Managed to check the ripped pair for size so know they are fine. Keeping the other pair safe for the event I need them for and just have to keep my fingers crossed.
on 15 October 2014
Look great feel great fit great. They make my legs look airbrushed fab fab fab!
on 19 August 2015
These were for my daughters dance show and they looked amazing on stage.