Dana's Walk Paperback – 17 Oct 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sera Johnston lives in Surrey with husband Glen, and their children Dana aged 14, Oliver aged 6 and their cat Marcel. This is Sera’s first book and has been a project in the thinking for years as it never seemed the right time. In 2011 following a six-month fundraising campaign to get Dana to America for an operation, Sera coordinated an appeal and raised £75,000. The operation has changed Dana’s life and it now seemed the right time to write this book. Sera is an NLP Master Prac itioner and an experienced personal development coach. Sera is also an experienced trainer and facilitator, having worked in private and public organisations. Sera is passionate about developing individuals to gain a better understanding of themselves and achieve positive outcomes. www.danaswalk.com
Top Customer Reviews
This is Sera's first book and it is a moving testament to the strength and sheer tenacity of a remarkable woman who will not compromise on the quality of care her daughter Dana requires to give her the best possible life. Sera's writing allows you to easily join her on her journey and the photographs are a candid and intimate glimpse of family life.
By a chance conversation, Sera becomes aware of a possible treatment which has the ability to change Dana's life irrevocably for the better-and there are risks. What choices would you make If this was your child? What qualities would you need ? What is out there if you are in a similar position?
Illuminating. Thought provoking. Moving. Enjoyable.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Physical Disabilities
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Motherhood
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Paediatrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies