- Also check our best rated Women’s Perfume reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ £1.95 UK delivery
Dana Tabu EDC Eau de Cologne Spray 100 ml
|Price:||£10.10 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- New Dana Tabu Women Cologne Spray Perfume 105ml Scent Fragrance For Her UK
- At our shop come & embrace the spirit of giving this season with the sparkling Birthday & Christmas fragrance gifts formulated to fill your loved ones heart with warmth and gratitude. Make your love smile with these perfect gift ideas: Your sweetheart will love and cherish. Our products, elaborated in the pure tradition of French perfumery, have gained immense success all over the world & seen by there presence on all five continents
- Buy quickly for your loved ones. **Happy Valentine's Day!!**
- This spray is both timeless yet modern, from its understated yet sleek bottle design to its dusky yet fresh scent
- This product also makes for a wonderful gift idea
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Gifts for all ocassions. Fragrances for all - Smell as good as you feel with this seasons scents
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The scent of this version is very weak. You have to drown yourself in it and even then still can barely smell it. And even then, it does not have the familiar smell of Tabu.
I am very disappointed. I tried to find the seller I used the last time (also via Amazon) but it appears they are no longer trading.
This time I bought it from MUST PERFUMES and I won't be buying from them again.
If anyone is pleased with their purchase, please let me know which seller you bought it from.