on 1 December 2017
I once had a first edition of this but was forced to sell in the 07/08 Crash. Now I can afford to get back at least a secondhand version. I suspect this is a former library book but it has been well looked after. The condition is good, considering the age of the edition. This gives a grand sweep across his work with his own comments added. Only Dali could come up with an art book that looked like a box of chocolates! Not just an art book, but a work of art in itself. Essential for lovers of Dali and surrealism, even a secondhand version, it'll stand out on your book shelf. It is a classic by the master surrealist himself.
on 6 January 2016
wonderful photos as big and writing about each one. I bought the other one thinking it different book as cover different but it the same inside. check before yu buy. (I hope I have said it correct way round as it a gift so I have no more access to check.
on 8 October 2013
I Love the artwork of Dali, so this book was a must. I have the original paperback and go back to it time and time again. The information on all his work is really well put together and interesting.
on 4 November 2014
This was a replacement for the version that was damaged, I think that speaks for itself
on 12 January 2018
Small but nice quality.
on 4 April 2014
A very explanatory and detailed book. It gives you the dimenson of knowledge one has to have considering the artist. A book that everybody who comes to our house always open and admire.
on 23 February 2015
Great book, fast postage.
on 15 July 2017
Fantastic.
on 28 May 2013
Bought as a present so I can't say personally, but I am told by the recipient that it is a beautiful publication.
on 2 April 2015