Customer reviews

Colour: octane|Change
Price:£29.77 - £84.96

on 13 May 2017
Love my new Dakine. Always did :)
on 14 January 2016
Sturdy, well made and great looking backpack!
I used mine to travel abroad, so was filled to the brim with clothes, washing and travel equipment and not once did the bag look like it couldn't handle it. No fraying seams or broken straps (unlike another backpack witch I used for the same trip and it only lasted 2 days before things started to unravel!)
This thing looks like it could survive my abuse for many years to come! Definitely worth the money and fast delivery. My only inconvenience is there's not carrying strap at the top. Otherwise, would 100% recommend.
on 23 September 2016
The quality of this backpack is superb. The finish is very smart, and the material is nice and thick and the zips are of a very sturdy quality. The handle feels very safe and not at risk of breaking as it is formed as part of the shoulder straps rather than something extra just sewn on. I can see this bag lasting me quite a while before anything gives up on it. I've had two people comment now about it being a skater/snowboard backback - I had no idea, I just needed it for my cycle commute and any errands I run. I previously used a 15l backpack which was a bit too small and this new one fits the bill perfectly. The bag has lots of handy pockets meant for goggles and glasses and stuff which are nicely padded. The laptop section fits my 13" macbook pro nice and cushioned, and the cushioning extends under the bottom of the bag meaning you can drop it in without it clanging onto a hard floor. My only request on this front would have been a velcro strap across the top to hold the laptop in place. I do have a penny board, I haven't tried strapping it in the outside straps yet but it looks like it will hold it well. Failing that, those straps are very well placed for holding a coat/jumper if the bag is full. -1 Star because of lack of laptop strap and the backpack is slightly on the weighty side when empty, though this is due to the fact it is very sturdy and well made.
on 16 September 2014
Absolutely perfect bag, low profile so when carrying a longboard it doesn't flail around on every step - brilliant quality. I've heard really good things about Dakine and I can agree, this bag will last me a long time.
on 23 May 2014
It is stylish, strong, practical, hard wearing, good size, well designed. Ideal day pack. Good for air travel. Good value too.
on 1 March 2016
Ordered for my son going snowboarding. He loved it. It was large enough to take all his hand luggage on the plane and his laptop. The colour is good too. It is subtle and not a strong camouflage green. Although it is large and roomy it does not look too big if not filled to the maximum so a useful day or gym bag. Altogether very pleased and the quality is excellent.
on 19 November 2015
Got this backpack for snowboarding and days out. But it's also good for overnight stays.
There's lots of pockets with bits and bobs
The straps are comfy
It's weather proof
It's light
Lots of colours to choose from
Laptop pocket is nice.
Pretty sure it will last for ever
on 22 September 2014
Absolutely class backpack. Really strong and comfy
on 7 May 2014
A different picture popped up next to my review to the item I clicked on, I presume they put all reviews for Dakine mission rucksacks under 1 heading.
My son is now on his second mission snowboarding rucksack, the first having been stolen but he liked it so much he wanted a near identical one to replace it.
He used it for school and it's a substantial rucksack with a padded area for his computer if needed and plenty of small pockets inside for pens/ phone/ calculator etc.
He also uses it snowboarding as his board easily straps in if walking up hills/ to the lift etc with a padded pouch for goggles.
The straps are substantial and comfortable to wear.
on 15 March 2016
Great rucksack for skiing. Well made and comfortable with a variety of compartments including a section for a laptop.

See one answered question