Customer reviews

on 29 July 2017
Good product well made plenty of pockets
on 18 May 2016
Great value for money, laptop fits in a treat.
on 1 December 2014
Absolutely brilliant product, fits my penny nickel perfectly with strong straps and is easily big enough inside for all my uni work and laptop. The bag seems very sturdy, is of of a great quality and cannot fault the design!
on 16 August 2014
love this bag, great quality and style, reduced price and quick delivery. The skate board straps can be used for other things they are very strong. The little glasses pocket at the top is a nice touch too
on 16 August 2014
superb colourful back...oodles of space...awesome quality from dakine.....only backpacks I'll buy
on 27 April 2015
Excellent quality large bag and good price. The bag I received did not match the image on amazon, however I actually prefer the one I got! On the bag I got the Dakine logo is more discrete towards the bottom right of the bag, rather than across the skateboard strap as shown on the pictures. I personally prefer the more discrete logo so overall very happy with purchase.
on 19 September 2015
My husband bought this bag as the straps on our little girls pink bag were not comfy for him (that was his reasoning!!). We looked around for ages and then this one caught his eye. It's a lovely bag, has lots of space and the room for the laptop is cool. It fits all you'd need for a family trip out.
Highly recommended and the straps are extremely comfy.
on 19 March 2016
Great bag, great price - I got the camouflage print at £15, material doesn't feel as strong as I was expecting, although can't complain as it was so cheap, wouldn't pay for the £40 one if it's made of the same material.
on 5 December 2016
I needed something big but at the same time I wanted it to look good when it was on my back, so I bought a Kingston daypack and haven't regretted it since. Absolutely brilliant for my needs.
on 14 June 2016
This has so far lasted much better than the last few bags I got my kid for his school things.

After over 6 months it still looks as good as new,