on 19 November 2012
My daughter has read all the Daisy books and although they are very easy for her now, as she is 9, she still enjoys them. My son, aged 6 loves them too, they are not just for girls! They all have quite large, clear writing, short chapters, a few illustrations and around 200 pages. Great for kids moving on to chapter books and lovely, funny stories that will encourage children to read for pleasure.
on 24 October 2013
I have been reading this series to my six-year-old son and we have been enjoying it hugely. Daisy is a wonderful character -- opinionated but not obnoxious -- and enormously funny. The observations of how a typical six-year-old thinks and acts are absolutely spot on. This was also the series that inspired my son read on his own (he read Daisy and the Trouble with Life in about a day!) and so for that reason alone I will always be grateful to Kes Gray. A great series of books.
on 1 January 2014
This was a well received gift for my 9 year old girl. I think these stories are best suited to 7-9 year olds as they are great funny stories with lovely illustrations if your child enjoys this book it's worth getting the other stories in this collection.
on 12 October 2014
This book is amazing. I whish i read It earlyer Today. Amazigh amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing type de Houston y a me connecter à Internet et les fournisseurs ici le plus souvent amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing avait de Houston.
on 9 August 2014
We love Daisy and the Trouble with books in our house but this one is probably one of the most enjoyed of all. Daisy goes to tyeh fair with her grandparents and is spoiled in that special way that grandparents are known for. Of course it doesn't all go smoothly and the book had my daughter giggling a lot at naughty Daisy!
on 25 March 2014
It's not often that I can say I laughed at one of my 7-year-old's bedtime story books, but this one had us both guffawing at Daisy's increasingly frustrated attempts to win a coconut at the fair. My only complaint is that I wish Daisy had been sick at the end after eating all the junk food, just so that I could have said 'See?' to my daughter ;-)
on 5 February 2014
Great humor in this writer. We've bought all of them and I've regularly stopped reading aloud as I've been too busy racing ahead and laughing as I go. I'm a big fan.
on 18 January 2014
A really good read with my 6 year old. She enjoyed the character Judy Moody and it had a moral lesson at its centre. Will be purchasing the next one in the series.
on 1 March 2014
My 8 year old enjoyed this book. School reading books can be so dull and this series is ideal for readers who have completed core books and are free readers.
on 27 March 2013
We love all the Daisy books! So funny and full of expressions you expect an 8-year old to make. Thoroughly recommend the whole series!