Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 23 March 2013
The first few times I used it I loved it. It seemed to be the perfect natural foundation however after that no more product would come out. I tried to unscrew and put the powder into another container but it doesn't really work because it's impossible to dip into it with the brush without getting too much. The quality of the design is awful which is such a shame.
on 19 October 2013
This was a very poor buy. I have tried to use it but the dispensing unit did not perform and therefore I have no idea if the mineral powder is any good. Actually this experience has put me off purchasing anything else from this range altogether. A big disappointment.
on 23 April 2013
This product I really didn't get along with at all. The 'all in one' applicator and powder means that you spend half of the time swirling or shaking the brush trying to get the product to actually come out of the damn thing. I gave up and unscrewed the base using a separate brush to apply. The amount of actual product inside is pretty small when compared to other mineral foundations, which really disappointed me. The coverage of the powder itself also isn't that good, especially when you consider it's advertised as a 'loose powder-foundation' rather than just an ordinary powder. The range of colours are very good, all being pretty pale in comparison to ordinary foundations except for the 'dark'.
I'd advise people to look around for video reviews or invest in a decent mineral foundation (like Lili Lolo).
on 27 February 2014
This is badly made and does not do the job it is intended for.
Pointless foundation, don't waste your money, even as a face powder it is pointless.
on 20 March 2014
this wasnt a great product it was the right shade for my skin but couldnt get powder out of container brush fibres wasnt good quality
on 19 March 2013
I can't extol the virtues of this product highly enough. With just a few brush strokes, I was transformed from a wrinkled, old woman into a replica of the young and beautiful Nicola Roberts. Not only was my appearance rejuvenated, but I suddenly discovered I could sing and dance! Amazing.
on 14 May 2014
whats with all the bad reviews??... this is absolutely amazing! this makes you look flawless its covered up my beauty spots and everything it does take some time to notice these changes but it makes you look flawless afterwords its amazing would deffo recommend! (also make sure you see the powder on the brush and when there is swirl your brush around and when your face is all covered and gently brush your face to brush the access powder away then youll be much more happier and it will not look heavy) try that small tip and then your ready it also came 2 days early! will buy again :) happy! :D
on 5 June 2016
This is a really good product the fact that I bought the wrong shade was my own fault but it feels so light on your skin you can't even tell you are wearing it.
on 1 December 2013
Love this!!! Goes on perfect and looks really good. I tip the powder out into something and use another brush as not a lot comes out. šŸ˜Š
on 11 October 2015
fantastic makeup, gives you that soft photo finish look. i would buy again.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling