Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

on 26 December 2012
it was hard work to begin with but totally worth the effort! I can feel my legs getting toned after only a week!!
on 27 August 2013
I have enjoyed everyone of these Apps in the series, they work very well with the Kindle HD and even though you may be doing the fitness by yourself it feels as if you are there with the instructor. Love it.
on 6 March 2013
This is brilliant easy and you do see results it's better than a DVD I would recommend to anyone who is thinking of downloading this app
on 23 March 2013
Great app works well easy to follow and great you can have different length workouts. I would recommend it to a friend
on 30 April 2013
A great app for those who would work out at home or even at the gym. I would definitely recommend this one.
on 14 September 2013
For such a short work out its really good, you will feel the difference straight away. Collect the full series for a total work out.
on 9 January 2014
Fab App. I can workout where ever I am, and will keep me focused when I go away. Will be ideal on my holiday.
on 6 February 2014
Good workout fir new users. Well illustrated and easy to follow. I am using it frequently and feel able to move easier. Definitely benefitting my arthritis to be a little stronger in the muscle.
on 4 April 2016
"Like it". I LOVE IT!! you can tailor your own workout, beautifully illustrated well explained! I use a lot of the exercises too teach my class! Brilliant!.
on 19 February 2014
This is very good and I will take it with me when I go away to try and shift the pounds!