Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 June 2017
Great!
on 24 July 2014
Fairly challenging, but not as good as the Telegraph cryptic crossword books.
on 23 July 2017
good to keep brain in gear - goodbye dementia!!!
on 16 June 2013
Excellent as always As a former Daily Mail reader(now living abroad) I always thoroughly enjoy these puzzles as they are testing but not ridiculously so.
on 22 October 2013
This was actually bought for someone cleverer than me. All I can say is that it was much enjoyed and is finished already - no doubt I will be despatched to find the next book. Is there no peace to be had in this cruel world?
on 19 July 2013
It wasn't the same format from the paper which was a little disappointing, but provided a good challenge for my Dad
on 11 January 2014
In my opinion the Mail cryptic is not as enjoyable for me.
Anyway I am taking this one on holiday to wean myself onto it!
Rather have the Crusader.
on 21 November 2016
Doing a good job of replacing previous bi-monthly magazine. Seemed expensive at first but with 100 puzzles it kept my brain extremely busy. Some real head-scratchers !
on 3 June 2016
Great collection of cryptic crosswords to keep me occupied for quite a while. Would recommend to all who enjoy this type of crossword. Good value too.
on 2 January 2014
Once again, great crossword book and well received by a friend at Christmas. Will order more in the future. Great