- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Hamlyn; UK ed. edition (2 Jun. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0600629481
- ISBN-13: 978-0600629481
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.9 x 19.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 60,760 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Daily Mail All New Cryptic Crosswords 6 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books) Paperback – 2 Jun 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Challenge yourself and test your logic like never before with an all new cryptic crosswords title from Hamlyn's extensive crossword collection in collaboration with the Daily Mail.
About the Author
From the pages of The Mail on Sunday, this brand new book features a collection of 100 general knowledge puzzles. With over 14,000 entrants per week, The Mail on Sunday Prize Crossword is the paper's most popular puzzle and a favourite of all puzzle fans.