on 27 January 2015
Looks pretty enough from a distance but the mouse is poorly finished - actually cut my thumb on a rough edge. The mouse keeps cutting out and won't work more than 2 ft from the computer. Cheap price but not worth it - I'm going to have to buy another mouse that doesn't cut you when you use it,
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 February 2015
Aesthetically very pleasing to use and to look at, this mouse is fairly flat in design and easy to control due to its shape. I can use it for hours without getting an aching hand. You will need to use the mini USB Bluetooth dongle supplied, as it won't pair with any other Bluetooth device otherwise, so it's not suitable for use with a tablet if you are unable to use the dongle. However I needed it for my main PC, to cut down on wires, so it is excellent for this purpose.
The batteries seem to last for ages and it turns itself off when not it use. If you were to use it with a laptop you carry around with you, you can actually switch if off so it won't waste the battery by turning itself on every time it moves in transportation.
An excellent mouse which is a pleasure to use. I have bought two more one for a fiend and one for my other PC.
on 29 May 2017
I completely love this mouse, it's feather light, it fast responsive, super easy to install. I also recommend this seller, because they kept me informed from receiving order to dispatching order and also where to find the little pen that connects to PC. In fact I'm going to buy another one for my son's laptop. Recommend item and seller to anybody looking for an affordable mouse and excellence communication skills.
on 19 March 2017
This mouse works perfectly and is very compact. I was worried about losing the small USB receiver, but it can be tucked away into the battery pocket when transporting if you need.

I don't have to use a mousemat with it- I have a black desk and the mouse works perfectly on its own.

It was very easy to connect to the computer and the battery has lasted very well. Also, it is a great price!
on 20 August 2015
As I have owned another type of Daffodil mouse for our other laptop for the past year I had no hesitation in buying this mouse despite other reviews which question its quality. It is smart, sleek, comfortable in the hand and very quick to respond. It is very easy to set-up, just plug the usb receiver into your laptop, and it is small enough to keep permanently attached yet there is a space within the battery housing of the mouse to store it. Pop the batteries in and turn on and it works immediately. I think it is excellent value and nice to find a strong mouse to match a white laptop at an affordable price.
on 2 December 2013
Whilst the mouse may look sleek and seems a good value for money, as it is wireless and all, it is anything but. After purchasing this mouse I immediately encountered problems. To begin with the USB didn't work. After finally getting to work on a different computer, I encountered that every 3 seconds or so the sensor would stop working, and thus movement would pause for a second or so. Not only this but the scrollwheel worked for about 10 minutes, where it was still very faulty and paused often, like the mouse sensor itself. I gave up with this mouse after 2 days, due to its lack on quality all over. The right clicker never worked, and the left clicker worked with some substantial force. I went back to my logitech mouses, as whilst they were quite a bit more in price, my last one lasted me for a good 2 years, not 2 days. Even if its £7, its still not worth it at all, unless you're willing to buy one every week.
on 11 April 2017
Took me a little while to figure out that the battery cover needs to be spot on in positioning.
Once sorted great product got an on off switch, but the best thing is if you haven't used it for a while it will go into standby mode. You simply tap it on the desk to wake it up.
I didn't see this in the add, but this is amazing!!!
on 2 March 2017
I received a mouse that was faulty and emailed the company. They were quick to respond and eventually sent me a replacement mouse. This one now works. They do not come with instructions but you should be able to plug the receiver in and it just works. It is a decent mouse for the price. I am using it with my mac and so far so good. Compact, which is what I wanted for travel. I am pleased.
on 22 March 2017
The mouse came with no instructions but I was able to set it up and am happy with it.It would have been helpful to have been able to access instructions before use either sent with the product or accessible online
on 6 March 2017
Very good but don't like the way it lights up red every time you move it. Also you need a spare USB socket for the dongle to be plugged in or the mouse won't work