on 30 December 2017
Really easy to set up (and Im generally an idiot with any technology) I liked the space in the mouse to locate the usb - though would've been nice to have some instructions as I found it by default and Im still working out what does what. Batteries included - nice touch. Feels a bit plastic and not that sturdy - but its cheap(ish) and it works on my old iMac which is essentially all I really wanted. Wouldn't like to say how long it will last but will update if it doesn't
on 11 April 2017
Took me a little while to figure out that the battery cover needs to be spot on in positioning.
Once sorted great product got an on off switch, but the best thing is if you haven't used it for a while it will go into standby mode. You simply tap it on the desk to wake it up.
I didn't see this in the add, but this is amazing!!!
One person found this helpful
on 29 June 2014
Slight 'stickiness' compared with other mice I've used, but on the whole I'm very happy with my purchase. Got them in 4 different colours for my team.
UPDATE:
Unfortunately the whole team has given up on these over the year, after struggling with poor connectivity and responsiveness. Some of the team went back to wired, and I've just switched to a Logitech wireless mouse that is an absolute joy to work with. The Daffodils look great, work ok, and are good value for money, but if you need better performance from a mouse, you'll have to spend a bit more.
on 9 March 2015
Was looking for a slim profile mouse that could be used in my left hand. Size great, but performance leaves alot to be desired, scroll wheel isn't great -?jumps up/down the page erratically, and also quite a hard lip between the two halves of the casing is uncomfortable if using the mouse for extended periods. Has also gone "haywire" jumping randomly around the page even after taking my hand off it, requiring the usb transmitter to have to removed to stop it
on 10 June 2018
Works well great value. It’s made the laptop I use much more convenient. Looks good and battery (aaa x2) seems to last well.
on 22 January 2017
Love these wireless mice by daffodil, they are great value for the price, set up like a dream, nice to use. I've bought a number for myself and family and friends, and they work with windows pcs and Macs. Why pay more?
on 9 June 2016
Is cheap and works well, not as a professional mouse but it makes its function. Is plastic built in and really light. Is cheap and looks cheap when you use it. The wireless conector is in the mouse so it's difficult to lose it.
One person found this helpful
on 3 November 2011
Bought this item yesterday and received it this afternoon, Credit to the Seller. I have no complaints on how the mouse looks it is Stylish, Feel Great and does exactly what you want it too. The wireless USB receiver is hardly noticeable and slots away inside the mouse after use. However the mouse does not work on all surfaces (Polished Wood) so therefore I have bought a mouse pad (Cheap as Chips off Amazon) and that I believe will do the trick. All in all a cracking little mouse well worth it for less than £10.
on 22 December 2017
Adjustable pointer speed was good and mouse itself worked great... Until it didn’t! Stopped working halfway through a meeting for no apparent reason. New battery made no difference. For the money I can’t complain too much so if you need something cheap and quick - go for it. If you’re after a regular use item to last, look elsewhere.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 28 May 2014
...one of them is already gone. I bought three of them (one for start, and then another two), nice looking slim design and good handling. But as I said before one of them is out of order, when you plug in the transmitter and then turn it on, everything's fine for a minute or two, then connection is missing and you have to repeat the procedure. Unfortunately, shipping costs from Greece back to G.Britain are almost half the price of the mouse, so I bought a similar from the local market.