on 9 May 2017
I know its just a mouse, but it do work great and it was not very expensive either - the only thing I wish, was that the wire was some feet longer, its more suited for Laptops than standard PCs as we use in our family. But it is great.
on 13 September 2015
This is described as a 'mini' mouse but being a petite person I found this fits perfectly in my hand. Responds quickly and basically does what a mouse should. I love the colours of it. Very pleased with my purchase.
One person found this helpful
on 6 October 2016
This is a super little wired mouse. (I've found wireless mice extremely unreliable, and I would never buy one again). Anyway, this little fella is great. It worked straight out of the box, for my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. It's slightly smaller than my own mouse; this Daffodil mouse is about 3.5" long by 2" wide. I'm fine with it (adult female), but it's absolutely perfect for my Year 8.
on 31 August 2016
Product arrived very quickly after ordering, so was pleased with that. Although the mouse itself is pink, it does light up in red when in use so be mindful of this. Worked straight away and is light and easy to use both in moving about and with the scroller. I am pleased with this product and would recommend.
on 26 May 2017
As described still works today
on 21 November 2013
this mouse is ok for the price, dont think it will be long term option as very plasticy feel and sound. will be upgrading to a more steardy one at end of month ok for short time or emergency cover
on 30 July 2016
love the pink with matching mouse mat
on 13 June 2016
as good quality as more expensive one
on 27 October 2013
For under £3 I should have expected a poor quality mouse, but I bought it anyway based upon the positive reviews. The scroll wheel is rubbish, it doesn`t always work and your finger slips on the cheap plastic. I will keep it as an emergency spare.
on 20 June 2013
great wee item just what i needed my last mouse died so i went for a pink one postage no problems & sent quickly so i hope we live happily for a while seesaw