Dad's Army: The Very Best Episodes: Volume 3: v. 3 (BBC Audio) Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A third volume featuring four of the very best episodes from the evergreen radio series, starring Arthur Lowe, John Le Mesurier and Clive Dunn.
About the Author
Jimmy Perry (Author) Jimmy Perry was born in Barnes, London in 1924. Aged 16 during the Second World War, he joined the Home Guard and then served with the Royal Artillery as a sergeant, also setting up a concert party as entertainment for the troops. After the war he trained as an actor. His writing partnership with David Croft began in 1968, and between them they created such hit shows as Dad's Army, It Ain't Half Hot Mum, Hi-de-Hi and You Rang, M'Lord? David Croft (Author) David Croft was born in Poole, Dorset. He became a Major in the Second World War, serving in India. North Africa and Singapore. After the war he worked as an actor and then turned to writing. His involvement in television led to producing and directing. His numerous producer credits include Steptoe and Son and 'Til Death Us Do Part. As well as his partnership with Jimmy Perry, he developed Are You Being Served? and 'Allo 'Allo as a co-writer and producer with Jeremy Lloyd. He was awarded the OBE in 1978. He died in 2011.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have listened to this CD time and time again! It never loses its ability to make me laugh!Published 16 months ago by Penguin
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Genres > Comedy
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Comedy & Stand-up
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Stagecraft
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Radio
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > TV Genres > Comedy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies