Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Edition - Sgt. Pepper Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Jan 2011, 14:46:27 GMT
C. Illman says:
Does anyone know if this will come out as a Double-Play edition like Fantasia did? I don't have a Blu-Ray player or a Telly that is Hi Def, but am looking to invest, so I quite like the double play editions that mean I can watch it on a regular DVD player until I can afford the technology...

Posted on 8 Jan 2011, 17:40:14 GMT
Last edited by the author on 8 Jan 2011, 17:40:42 GMT
J. Martin says:
We can't tell yet because there hasn't been any clear information about this re-release or why it's even coming out, since the box set only came out a couple of months ago.

Although judging by the artwork, it's just a Blu-ray because the whole case design is exactly the same as the one from the box set, which didn't include any DVDs.

There does seem to be a DVD-only release of Fantasia 2000 coming out at the same time, so you could get that, but if you really are bothered about having the Blu-ray then I'd go with it, even if it doesn't have a DVD, because it's incredibly cheap and may become out of print within the next couple of year, since it's coming from Disney.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  8 Jan 2011
Latest post:  8 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Fantasia 2000 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Fantasia 2000 [Blu-ray] [Region Free] by Pixote Hunt (Blu-ray - 2011)
4.1 out of 5 stars (130)