on 14 November 2013
Too big for my liking as I do not carry lots of accessories such as lenses etc. No complaints against quality though and I knew what I was buying. I bought this item from Amazon together with Nikon D3200 camera, uv filter, memory card, screen protectors and book as job lot for convenience. Pity Amazon does not offer a smaller belt supported bag that I would have bought in preference
4 people found this helpful
on 31 August 2013
It's not a bad bag - it fits my Nikon D3100 with the standard 18-55mm lens perfectly, with some room for a spare battery and a small macro lens. (The lens measures about 2 inches wide, half an inch thick, not a "real" macro lens).
The bag's badge "DuraGadget"'s r was a bit broken, making the bag look cheaper than it is. And the thickness of the foam surrounding your kit is definitely no more than 0.75inches - so while it's fine to carry around, I really wouldn't have said this was excellent protection.
Otherwise, as I've said, it's not a terribly bad product - good for the price. But I think I might spend a bit more on another bag, in case I want a bag with better protection for my camera.
on 7 February 2014
Great pouch in lid for extra memory cards, spare battery, etc

Could provide a bit more padding for protection but have not had an issues.

Opening it is a little fiddly as the zip starts at the very top of the back and goes across the front which makes getting the camera out in a hurry a little fiddly but that is just nit picking.

5-stars as great for what I paid for it.
on 14 January 2018
awesome item 100%
on 26 September 2013
The bag is really good and my Nikon D3200 and lens fit in perfectly. The only thing I might have an issue with is if you want to order any more accesories as nothing else will fit in this case. Could have done with ordering one slightly larger.
One person found this helpful
on 20 July 2017
It is not soft water-resistan product at all.
on 29 July 2013
The bag is significantly larger than i expected, the background picture depicts the case to be a snug fit however the camera has plenty of room. otherwise i am happy with the quality and speed of delivery.
6 people found this helpful
on 27 December 2013
Great camera and fits a Nikon d3200 perfectly. Fast delivery also. Is worth the reduced sale price with the extra for posting, all in £15 but wouldn't pay the full price.
on 29 March 2016
Met with all the right noises. Good price. Would recommend!
on 18 December 2013
Very handy for the non compact digital cameras with space for spare batteries and memory cards.Durable and waterproof so camera and gear protected in the rain and sea spray.