on 7 June 2017
great bag
on 27 October 2015
You're looking at buying a £15 bag to hold your DSLR and all your equipment! Just think about that for a second and if you are happy to put the safety of your gear in something so cheap, then read on!!

First things first, people have complained that when the DSLR is in the bag and the other sections aren't full, the bag sinks into the centre. This is easily combated by moving the padding around to put the camera at the bottom of the bag and the lens pointing up!

No one has mentioned in their reviews that the shoulder straps are fastened on via plastic clips, so if your equipment is heavy, you are putting your faith in two very cheap plastic clips and the same goes for the tripod straps, they are designed for super light weight and small tripods, not more robust and heavy ones!

This bag is perfect for carrying some essential gear in when out on a shoot. My camera is never in the bag, what use is it to me sat in there?! I use the bag to carry my lenses, my batteries, flash lights, lens filters and my lunch! The camera is always in my hands ready to use! There are plenty of pockets and spaces to put things and its not the most uncomfortable bag to have on for a long days photo shoot. It even comes with a waterproof bag to throw over it if the heavens open.

I give it 3 stars because it was £15 and its seen me through several photo shoots and events without issue. If you want a bag for keeping minimum gear in and something small and light to keep things neat, than this is a good option. If on the other hand you have lots of gear and several camera bodies...you need to be looking at bigger, more robust bags.
on 6 November 2013
I reviewed this item and thought that it was what I was looking for . Price was great- that is about it though.I have another brand which I love but could not source. In comparison this item is not robust therefore my precious expensive equipment is not so well protected.It comes with separate dividers and velcro to stick where you need but for me I do not wish to use it for its purpose so I will use it for cables and filter storage instead.Spend more money on something substantial that is my advice for expensive equipment.
on 13 July 2013
This product is excellent. It holds my Nikon 5200 camera with 18- 55 lens and 55- 300 lens and still has room for various accessories such as filters, a microphone attachment spare batteries etc. I even have room to fit in my Nikon P510 bridge camera. The construction of the bag is more than adequate with good zips and useful compartments. I have not taken it out in the rain yet so I can not comment if it is waterproof. The best thing about it is the price which is excellent value. It is so cheap that if anything goes wrong you can replace it. Delivery from amazon was okay but having ordered several items at the same time was a real pain as some of the items were from third party organizations and I had to stay in for days waiting for separate items to arrive in the post.
on 23 November 2015
I'm very impressed with this camera bag, after buying several camera bags for my DSLR in the past, this one is by far the best.

The design of the bag is lightweight, sturdy & comfortable to carry. The adjustable straps & padding make this an ideal portable camera bag. There are numerous compartments for spare battery's & memory cards & the camera sits snugly in the bag.

The zip is external & hidden. There is also a tripod attachment on the side which is ingenious. I always carry my tripod & it can be bulky & a pain but from now on its easy to take the tripod along.

This camera bag is great value for money, I'm really pleased i found it.
on 22 January 2014
Well made and well padded. The Velcro fit padded dividers are great and you can bend the 2 larger ones to fit round the camera for a really snug fit.
on 22 January 2014
Bought this rucksack to replace my old stock nikon shoulder bag which could not fit additional lenses etc.
Duragadget rucksack is just not comfortable on your back, it is too small. I dont recommend it for average/long people. I would only use it as a storage bag, when travel from place A to place B and I don't plan using my camera during travel time. It is not a go and shoot camera bag.
Overall said: I do agree with other people with negative reviews here.
on 17 July 2015
I really like this rucksack, its just the job for me. other reviews are right unless you have other items in the compartments the Velcro structures will collapse, but I don't find this a problem as I always carry a couple of lenses with me, if I didn't I would just use a shoulder bag.
I think this is really good for the price its a nice quality bag, with lots of places to put things.
on 11 January 2014
I was very disappointed with this bag! I was looking something a bit bigger than i already had after recently getting a new speedlight. I read up all the reviews and they all seemed so positive, however there is one fatal flaw in the design...

Basically, because the camera sits at the top of the bag, and the compartments are "velcroed" in - unless you have something in the compartment underneath the camera to support it (like in the picture), the entire structure collapses under the weight of the camera. There are no Velcro attachments on the back wall of the bag, only the side, so there is zero rigidity to the internal structure. I only have a camera, a speedlight and 2 lenses (one of which tends to sit on the camera) so can't fill the bag up. When the camera is in there the whole top part squashes down leaving loads of room for the camera to move about. Not a great idea when you're entrusting £1000 worth of equipment!

Also, the padding itself isn't the greatest and the overall material is a little on the cheap side so i would doubt it's ability to truly protect your camera. If you're looking for a "grab and go" bag and you can fill up every compartment then it may suit you, but in my honest opinion you really do get what you pay for and in this instance you would be better off spending a bit more money and getting something more secure.

Genuinely disappointed as after reading all the reviews i thought this bag would do the job nicely!
on 21 August 2013
This was the second item to arrive so was very prompt and in fact arrived prior to the camera, surprisingly spacious. Very handy as left my hands free to wrestle with my 18 month old and protected against all weather conditions which is mighty useful in the UK.