- Item Weight: 299 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Manufacturer reference: 5054019367550_CA
- ASIN: B00MNHWU9W
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 Aug. 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
DURAGADGET 40.5mm Digital UV UV(C) Filter / Protector For Fujifilm X10 & X20
|You Save:||£14.04 (70%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Protect your expensive lens whilst producing superior photos with this high quality UV filter for your DSLR camera
- Protect your lens from scratches, dust and other accidental damage to prolong the life of your expensive lens!
- Dual thread so you can attach other filters with 40.5mm thread and the slim profile doesn't hinder the aesthetic of the camera
- Minimises the effect of UV rays to create unbeatable sharpness without affecting colour balance, exposure or focus
- Made to the finest optical quality from high quality heat resistant glass - we are so confident in the quality of this product we offer a 5 year guarantee!
Customers Also Shopped For
Introducing DURAGADGET's all new 40.5mm screw in UV filter for your DSLR camera lens - ideal for professionals and amateurs at an affordable price. Outdoor photographs can be hazy due to ultra violet rays which can be reduced from the use of a UV filter. Your valuable lens can be easily scratched and costly to repair so instead protect your lens with a UV filter - a fraction of the price, protects your lens AND minimises the effect of UV light for superior photographs and peace of mind! The filter will not affect colour, focus or exposure.
It is much easier and less of a worry to clean a UV filter than an expensive lens, so prolong the life of your lens and maintain a professional standard kit by protecting it from scratches, dust, salt sea spray and other accidental damage by attaching our UV filter whilst it doubles as a filter for UV light, reduces glare in some over exposed shots and improves your photos!
The dual thread feature enables you to attach an additional filter or lens cover cap on the front of the UV filter whilst the slim profile allows you to leave the filter on at all times to improve clarity without affecting the aesthetic of the camera.
Our high quality UV filter is made to the finest optical quality with high quality glass, which produces a clear and better quality image. Cheap UV filters can actually worsen sharpness as the glass is not perfectly flat and can increase reflections on the filter surfaces causing flare and ghosting whilst they can also actually collect more dust, stray hair and smudges - opposite to the desired effect! So don't forget, if you love it, protect it with DURAGADGET.
Purchase of this item is for 1 x 40.5mm Dual Thread UV Filter only. Any images of SLR cameras are used for illustrative purposes.