on 2 June 2013
Very comfortable trainers at a very reasonable price, bit disappointed in the colour I chose which was pink, but was more of a peach colour, I would definitely buy more in a different colour and recommend them highly
on 21 January 2015
Got these for my son.He loves them.They would do for a girl or boy or woman.
Great value for money.I am going to order a pair for myself.
Much prefer Dunlops to converse or any other make of plimsole.They last longer and are more comfy.
on 1 June 2014
Generally happy, shoe comfy, but on small side, so I did need to wear them in and did get a few blisters in doing so, since then okay, but unexpected as I am a small 7 size normally and never had issues before.
on 20 June 2014
One of the shoe is different from the other one, I can wear them but I have an odd shoe which is annoying. The white rubber is shapped completely different from the other. Otherwise delivery was very fast and the shoes are the right size.
on 5 September 2013
Size 4 was actually likely to fit a size 8. Not ideal but would have been nice if had not like clown shoes.
on 13 July 2014
Fit as I expected. Wouldn't be comfortable to walk in for long lengths of time but they aren't walking shoes, they're pumps.
Were delivered quicker than I thought. Happy with my purchase.
on 3 September 2014
didn't like these pumps they are too big and look cheap and ugly when I tried them on I've given them to charity shop !
on 3 July 2014
They came quickly and as described. They are comfy and well fitting. Pleased.
on 18 August 2013
Bought in June and binned in AUGUST WITH LITTLE WEAR IN BETWEEN. Not worth the money so don,t waste your money
on 23 October 2014