on 20 December 2013
Assumed these would be quite delicate but quite the contrary, very chunky looking! No problem at all with the size of the diamond, which was tiny but pretty, but the thick lump of silver just makes these look cheap... If only they had used less! To be fair they do look thick in the picture! Wasn't worth returning, would have had £6 deducted from my refund...disappointed.
on 13 December 2013
Lovely earrings. Diamond is tiny but there is alot of silver for the money. They look more expensive than they are and are just the right size for a stud earring. These are for a 21st present so hope the recipient likes them but I certainly do.
on 3 February 2013
These earrings are well made and are excellent value for the price paid. They are a little bigger than I expected but are still useful to go from day to evening with.I am very pleased with my purchase and would definately recommend them to others.
on 19 November 2012
I got them for myself but they look great in the gift box and would be a great present.
They are really pretty and quite chunky and substantial, they are a good size and look a good size on the ear. Like them so much I've ordered the necklace too!
One thing to point out is the stone is really small-you have to look twice to check it's actually there! but the earings are still very pretty.
on 12 July 2011
Good quality earrings for the reduced price: the diamond is so small as to be virtually unnoticeable, but nonetheless a pretty design, and the earrings themselves are a good size.
on 22 September 2011
Bought these earings for a colleague out of her 5oth birthday collection. Everyone was delighted, not least the recipient. They are a good size and very pretty on the ear. The diamonds catch the light well. A bargain. Would love some myself.
on 27 December 2013
Just worn these for about the 5th time and the post has snapped off. Found the star on the floor and the post still in my ear! Very disappointed with the set as a whole as the chain on the matching necklace also broke the third time I wore it! What a waste of money!
on 12 March 2011
I bought these earings for my friends birthday prezzie. They are really lovely quality and look like they cost £30 not £[]! There is no mention of Cath Kidston as they come in a plain blue box but other than that it doesn't matter. I'm so tempted to treat myself to a pair too! I would certainly recommend these lovely studs to all you ladies out there. xx
on 7 January 2014
Nice size . Look good, good value for money. I bought them for my niece who is allergic to costume jewellery.
on 11 December 2015
Stunning earrings! Quite chunky looking but I like that. Bought for myself but would be lovely as a gift.