on 27 October 2011
Item was delivered in timely fashion and well packaged.

I bought the Hyper Doggy Driver because I had seen it on The Gadget Show on tv and it looked like a way of sending a ball much further than I could throw one. It was provided with a tennis ball, though I intended using it with a hard rubber ball because my dogs teeth keep puncturing tennis balls as she returns them. However, whatever technique I tried, I could not get the tennis ball to leave the head of the driver. After ten minutes of trying I gave up and switched to the heavier solid rubber ball. This worked straight away and went for miles as I had hoped for. My collie is getting a much harder workout now and she also enjoys searching for the ball when it goes out of her sight and into rough ground. I also find the driver useful as a walking aid.

In conclusion, I gave four stars but only because I could not get the tennis ball to launch, which may be a real problem to those who intend using it with the tennis ball, otherwise it would of got five stars.
on 4 January 2013
i too saw this item on the gadget show, and in the past i've found their recommendations to be bona fide.

this is the first thing i've bought on the basis of the "new gadget show" with the slimmed down team. i'm deeply unimpressed!

if it were £10-15 i'd think it was ok, but at £30 it's plastic junk that i don't expect to last very long.

wondering what's ahppened to the gadget show - not sure i'd trust them again.
on 24 January 2011
I would love to have reviewed this item but after ordering it and waiting for it to arrive, I was told it was out of stock. My kids bought my partner Kindle vouchers instead which she very much enjoyed...but the dog didn't!
on 8 February 2016
great fun woof woof woof