Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 15 January 2012
One of the bands is gold and the other brown - why does the picture show two brown bands? Also, it arrived stopped, and I actually had to take it to a shop to have it fixed. I was very disappointed as it was a birthday gift I had to give in a week after it arrived, so had no time to exchange or refund it.
on 8 November 2012
I love this watch and it was as I had hoped, a copper colour and gold band. However, when I looked at this watch in House of Fraser, the gold band was rose gold. I do believe there are two slightly different products out there with the same NY8438 perhaps for two different geographical markets. Google images shows the difference. However, I love this watch.
on 25 September 2013
I am very pleased with the watch........and a very good price.....better to buy online than from the shops...£25-£30 cheaper....definitely recommended.......
on 28 August 2015
Still using until now but bought a year ago. Lovely design and price is on sale when I gut it.
on 17 December 2014