Customer reviews

on 23 May 2016
Very bling cocktail watch, I always get comments when I wear this watch. Just love it!
on 8 June 2011
I love, love, love this watch. It's elegant, stylish and I was overjoyed when my boyfriend purchased it for me a birthday present.

However, having only worn it a few times, the diamantes started to fall out. Not so elegant now. No problem we thought, we'll get a replacement from Amazon. I wore that one also no more than 10 times and 3 fell out. We have sent it back for a refund and I am very disappointed.

These are not cheap watched and I didn't expect it to be badly made. I would have expected them to fall out maybe after a few years, certainly not a few days.
on 13 November 2011
I purchased this watch for a birthday present 2 months ago for my mother and she loves it. However, I am a bit upset and disapointed with the quality as one of the diamantes has fallen out, im just worried if anymore will start falling out. This wasn't a cheap watch and I would expect better quality from DKNY
on 7 March 2013
bought it for my mum as a christmas present and she loved it and it still works and she also got a ring with the same kind of design so she liked it more
on 9 September 2013
This watch was delivered very fast and on time - great service. I have had no problems with the watch. There wasn't even a single scratch or damage to it. It looks very elegant! Highly recommend!
on 19 July 2012
If you are looking for that special gift for the woman in your life this is the perfect gift. Its stylish and twinkles in the light and will set off her wrist in the most exquisite way.
on 17 October 2014
Excellent, I love it, also have the one in 'gold'
on 7 December 2013
I've had this watch a few weeks now and even though I don't wear it everyday, so far there are no signs or any wear or damage. Its very easy to wear and comfortable.
on 26 May 2014
Nice watch purchased for a graduation present for my daughter that's all I can say about the watch at present but it looks nice and looks well made.
on 21 January 2013
I really like the watch. It arrived in a box + carefully packaged and it arrived after just a couple of days.