Size: 50 ML|Change

on 9 September 2012
DKNY Be Delicious Night Femme is simply gorgeous. I admit that I wasn't entirely sure when I first wore it but when the base notes kicked in, I fell in love with it. It's very sexy but not too heavy, and wearing it will definitely get compliments. It's a really sophisticated perfume for not such a sophisticated price - thank you DKNY!!
on 9 September 2010
Had received a sample of this perfume and loved it - more for the evening than daytime. Like the unusual shape bottle and the way the top comes off. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 1 December 2015
What can I say? Classy, not too overpowering, smells lovely, and the perfume holder isn't some flimsy bottle..... Great to wear on a night out. Being an older woman I wanted something more alluring than flowery, and this fits the bill.
on 15 March 2013
This perfume is nice and stays on all day , I found it a little strong upon first spray but soon calms down
on 8 May 2016
I bought it as a present and i was happy the way it was delivered and in good time , nicely packed.The person who received it also liked it very much , the fragrance was really nice and warm , suitable for women of all ages.
Recomnend it
on 6 November 2011
I thought, given the branding is all based upon an apple, that this would be a fruity fragrance but it isn't. Nevertheless, it is wearable and I will use it for evening occasions. I'm unlikely to recommend or buy again.
on 19 January 2015
A nice perfume but the scent is not distinctive, long-lasting or particularly noticeable. On the other hand, it is pretty unique - it doesn't immediately remind me of some other perfume. If you like under-stated scents you may well like this, but be prepared to reapply several times throughout the day. It's a warm scent, not at all sharp like some of the others in this range seem to be.
on 20 July 2015
I bought this on a whim having loved every other dkny perfume I have bought however this one is a musky smell as opposed to the usual sweet aromas I buy so it was not for me. It was a very heavy and overpowering fragrance so not recommended if you suffer from headaches.
on 14 January 2015
This is a really nice smelling perfume. Not seen this one before, so decided to give it a go. Sprayed it on the back of my hands to try out the smell & it lasted for hours, and is such a nice smelling perfume. Will definitely buy this again. Came well within the time frame given, but was sent in a bit too big a box really.
on 7 February 2012
DKNY Be Delicious Night Eau de Parfum (50ml Spray)amzinig scent, mostly musk,you have to fall in love with it
arrived within 24 hours, excellent